Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) (50958 Views)

Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video) / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
okotv:
she looks like a younger herzumpther all made up
A younger me? shocked shocked I'm good looking be that o. grin
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by okotv(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
A younger me? shocked shocked I'm good looking be that o. grin
taah, you can't deny it.

Forgive me now
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
I love her eyes smiley
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2015
okotv:
taah, you can't deny it.

Forgive me now
Lol. I'm not denying anything. wink

Hmmm stop jor, we no dey carry vex enter another day for my village o. That was yesterday jor and I'm no longer mad at you smiley
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by okotv(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I'm not denying anything. wink

Hmmm stop jor, we no dey carry vex enter another day for my village o. That was yesterday jor and I'm no longer mad at you smiley
At least you didn't deny this. The difference between you both is that you have a bigger behind I guess.
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
okotv:
At least you didn't deny this. The difference between you both is that you have a bigger behind I guess.
Maybe . I also don't wear makeup tongue

Come where did you see her behind that you are able to guess mine is bigger? shocked theophilus I'm suspecting you.
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by okotv(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Maybe . I also don't wear makeup tongue

Come where did you see her behind that you are able to guess mine is bigger? shocked theophilus I'm suspecting you.
Yea, you don't wear make-up.

The last part of my comment you quoted suffices. 'I guess'
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 27, 2015
okotv:
Yea, you don't wear make-up.

The last part of my comment you quoted suffices. 'I guess'
Hmmm okay o .

My fuel will soon finish and I will be offline again. Whatsapp pls
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by okotv(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm okay o .
My fuel will soon finish and I will be offline again. Whatsapp pls
okay
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On May 28, 2015
MKO4ever:

Are you jealous that she is very pretty?

She is? shocked shocked
I am too, so no big deal! grin grin
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Pamelayoung: 7:51am On May 28, 2015
Very cute.
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 28, 2015
Very beautiful, replica of her mum
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2015
tchidi:

She is? shocked shocked
I am too, so no big deal! grin grin

I agreed, you are equally pretty, prettier sef lipsrsealed
Re: How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 28, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Na France she Day ..we do see once in each Winter Summer
He he he...kpele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Needs To Be Protected At All Cost! – Rapper MI Reveals On Social Media / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Soulmates,’ DJ Cuppy Gushes Over Photos With Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.