Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. (2890 Views)

Why Is Pijin English Now Common Among Nigerian High Institution Students / First Year GP Of 0.7, Am I Worthless? / My Fate With A 2.89 GP In My First Year First Semester Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
It is important that those hoping to enter school this year read through this piece. Making a very high CGPA starts from your 100Level. Here are some of the things that guarantee a high CGPA in any high institution of learning:
1. Be very close to God- This point cannot be stressed more. It's simple.
2. Love your course of study from the on-set. Even if it appears difficult, find a way and love it.
3. Try not to miss any class even if the lecturer has nothing to offer. Attend his/her classes and listen to whatever he/she has to say.
4. Know what your lecturers want. Learn to answer their questions proper in a way that suits them. Know if your lecturer is GIGO(Gabbage in and gabbage out) type and give it to him.
5. Pay equal attention to all the courses you are to offer each semester and take them seriously.
6. Do not miss to get any handout or material a lecturer has released and study properly. Always consult the textbooks for the courses and use internet for further research.
7. Take comprehensive note during lectures.
8. Don't miss any assignment, quiz or test.
9. Be close to your course rep. and other relevant people in your class.
10. Always find somebody in your class to teach, in fact you can organize tutorials for your pals in the class that way you learn more.
11. Don't go to bed if you have not revised what you learnt for that day.
12. Before you write any exam make sure you have studied with the past questions.
13. Be confident in the exam hall and never panic no matter what happens.
14. Do your I.T in your field and write a proper technical report. Also, fill your log book as required.
15. Take your final year project serious. Do ALL that your project supervisor requires you to do.
16. Put in time to study and never exceed your elastic limit.
17. Sleep well, eat well and exercise well.
18. Avoid any form of distraction. "women, men, games, unnecessary social gathering etc"

Pardon me for any form of grammatical, spelling and punctuation error. I typed with a phone.

Cc- seun, lalasticlala, MODS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by podosci(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2015
You are very much on point except for 1 and 18...
From personal experience trust me,,1 and 18 missed the mark but all other points raised are very true
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
podosci:
You are very much on point except for 1 and 18...
From personal experience trust me,,1 and 18 missed the mark but all other points raised are very true
Thanx bro. But y omitting 1 n 18
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by podosci(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
1...I don't believe in the existence of god, and I know a few others who did very well with similar beliefs
18..I personally loved playing video games and didn't affect me one bit, infact me and my friends would play on the eve of exams. And I also had a girlfriend . Me and my friends turned out okay not to boast but we did pretty well..one had a first class and 2 of us had above 4.3 cgpa
I had a scale of preference and reading my book on a daily basis was at the top, even if when my girlfriend came visiting, is still read my books, even after playing the video games with my friends,we still read our books....

1 Like

Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
podosci:
1...I don't believe in the existence of god, and I know a few others who did very well with similar beliefs
18..I personally loved playing video games and didn't affect me one bit, infact me and my friends would play on the eve of exams. And I also had a girlfriend . Me and my friends turned out okay not to boast but we did pretty well..one had a first class and 2 of us had above 4.3 cgpa
I had a scale of preference and reading my book on a daily basis was at the top, even if when my girlfriend came visiting, is still read my books, even after playing the video games with my friends,we still read our books....

There are exceptions to every rule. That it worked for you and ur friend doesn't mean it wil work for others.
Congrats anyway!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
A nice piece to all those waiting to enter school.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cc- fynestboi, lalasticlala
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Every single course was a hit back 2 back...from neurology to osmeology to syndesmology yet no first class....iyalaya anybody

#Expo ti take over
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Every single course was a hit back 2 back...from neurology to osmeology to syndesmology yet no first class....iyalaya anybody

#Expo ti take over
Meaning Expo is d way forward?
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mbkite:

Meaning Expo is d way forward?
its only a joke bro....dnt take it personal
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
its only a joke bro....dnt take it personal
LOL
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
18 will sink the brightest future.
Re: How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution. by Mbkite(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
LARRYDKING:
18 will sink the brightest future.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Iron Rod From Abandoned Gutter Injures Schoolgirl In Her Private Part [PHOTO] / Unical 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out. / Federal Poly Nasarawa Pre ND, HND And PART-TIME Form On Sale Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.