Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Need Good Contributors To New Nigerian Literary Magazine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need Good Contributors To New Nigerian Literary Magazine (544 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders / When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming / 10 Greatest Literary Writers In Nigeria History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Good Contributors To New Nigerian Literary Magazine by rayanate(f): 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
Hello fellow writers,
I'm starting a literary magazine mainly for Nigerian writers in all genres. If you have an existing work in print, or in eBook format, I would like to review your work and put it up on the new website in it's maiden edition.
My literary magazine aims to be a place where aspiring writers connect with their audience online to advertise their work.
It's free to get your work online in the magazine. The only onus is that you must have a current blog that is functioning, or a website that sells your work. We want to promote you and help you make a living from your writing.
If you are interested, send an email titled 'inquiry for literary site' to rayanate at gmail dot com.

(1) (Reply)

Untitled / Diaries Of Morenikeji / I Belong To Everybody But Belong To No One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.