Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. (539 Views)

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. / Mega Cctv Trainning In The Great City Of Port Harcourt/buy Solar Products..pics / Mega Cctv Trainning In The Great City Of Port Harcourt/buy Solar Products..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. by Millionjeff: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
I want to buy solar charger 4 my laptop. pls anyone has experience using it,should pls share it with me.I. intend to. Import from china.becos of epileptic supply of electricity in nigeria.I want to go into serious internet business.pls help.
Re: Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. by toppy1234: 5:56pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm bro me too, will like to ave dat oo, PHCN is killing my biz, when you get it pls share ur experience. Thanks
Millionjeff:
I want to buy solar charger 4 my laptop. pls anyone has experience using it,should pls share it with me.I. intend to. Import from china.becos of epileptic supply of electricity in nigeria.I want to go into serious internet business.pls help.
Re: Help,i Want To Buy Solar Charger 4 My Laptop. by Millionjeff: 5:43am On May 28, 2015
Am Still waiting For response.pls oo

(1) (Reply)

500k At Your Dorr Step Just Do The Following / Tips For Moving From Employee To Entrepreneur / If You Do Ago Retailing You Might Need This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.