Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (48222 Views)

Learn How To Create Hot Selling Videos With Your Laptop & Phone / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by watts75: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
I came to my shop at Hakimi street, Dutse today hoping to open for business as usual, only to meet the shop bungled by criminals.

They took away 17 brand new laptops and about 40 different mobile phones amounting to 1.5 million naira.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by watts75: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am devastated

1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by dapsoneh: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry

17 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Immanueladebol(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
I pray God will repay u bountifully bro.I pray dat God touches deir hearts to change and if dy refuse,dey ill soon reach deir bus-stop.

66 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by watts75: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is where the criminals stayed and selected what they wanted

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by watts75: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is the back of the shopping complex
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by watts75: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bad day for me

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Young03(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
oh c'est domage

5 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by crisycent: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry o!

5 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry for the loss, May God replace what you lost in multifolds.

198 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by gabazin080(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry bro

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tociano009(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry bro

5 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Aminat508(f): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sorry ooooooo embarassed

3 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Souljaboi1: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bro, take heart.

I pray the one who is in control of the Heavens and the Earth replenishes you from HIS bounties.

We ask Allaah for safety and peace, I cringe at the thought of these rascals.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by dkronicle(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bro take hrt... Gr8 men are known when dey rise again...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by jemir000: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
d have a hand in this...take heart op...for ur added security of ur shop, p.m me for security cameras installation... small money
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by omoadeleye(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
That was why I don't pity any pick pocketing or hoodlum being lynched, bro take heart, this kind of ish happen to a sister, after three years of staying indoor, she now decide to start life again, she just bought all his goods from Lagos on Monday, she open on Tuesday and before the next day those miscreants had already burgle her shop and carted all her expensive good, she can't kill herself on that day.

11 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by adesegun121(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by adonbilivit: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
1.5million? pls take things easy o. hope u ve filed a police report because here we only comment and move to the next post. U will bounce back, even higher this time

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by BCISLTD: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
shocked looks like an inside job...and only a kid could pass through that hole...boss Pele ooo

Check my signature. . call or whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by ladyF(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh my...so so sorry for ur loss

May God restore what the enemy has stolen.

3 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by MadCow1: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
OP..

I hope to God that you have Insurance for this your business.

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by kennydee05(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Job 42:10
And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Job 42:12
So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

May the Lord give you in abundance of what you have before.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tellwisdom: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bro, see what you would do. Move round to a possible place you think these gadgets could be sold or used; na there you go find your products. Those thieves are not so far from you...some will come the next and second day to check whatsup.

21 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Pavore9: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Take heart. This is just one of the reasons some people feel no pity for these thieves when jungle justice is meted out on them! angry

7 Likes

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Hunry: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
if you do pay any security fee monthly then those guys nid to be sued & arrested.Sorry for your loss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Sweetyie(f): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eeeeyah. Sorry oh. Was there no security guard around?
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by Elslim: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
hard luck

1 Like

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Haaaaa. Sorry o. God will replace them and the thieves will face God's wrought
Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by MrMcJay(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
jemir000:
d yorrrobes have a hand in this...take heart op...for ur added security of ur shop, p.m me for security cameras installation... small money

You started by pointing your leprous fingers to an ethnic group and ended it by advertising your mediocre wares.

I have always advised posters on this forum not to let tribalism affect their relationships with people offline, here is a classical case of someone who wants to let tribalism ruin his hustle.

Bro, may wisdom guide you in all your dealings.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. by slimmyjimmy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) / Man In Suit Selling Egg & Noodles In Lagos (Pictured) / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.