Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! (122838 Views)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi & Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Hang Out Together [Photos] / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by chamotex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2009
I can date as many chicks as I want, at the same time . . . . . . . . . . . . doesn't mean I'm cheating!

The title is misleading.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2009
No be you? tongue
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by DrKitaun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
MsFlorida:

This is the way I read her statement,

She was young. He was older. He knew he wanted to be with her. She was too young to marry. During the time they were getting to know each other she was able to date other men and he knew about it. He was not her husband at the time. She said her "husband" in the statement because that is what he currently is. What was she suppose to say in the interview, "My husband who was my boyfriend at the time knew I was dating other men." Totally unnecessary.

Read wisely otherwise you are taking her statement completely out of context.

BRILLIANT !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by ladykool(f): 3:35am On Jul 10, 2009
busy_bodi:

hahahhahahahhahahhahahah grin grin grin grin

@funmi

take a deep breath honey,if not u go just end up with heart attack,God forbid

d girl dey with her husband dey enjoy naw,u dey here dey vex unnecessarily for forum grin

hahahahaha lmao grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by oyinda3(f): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2009
the title is too misleading. she didn't cheat on her husband. jeez
she dated other men while dating him and he was ok with it. i guess they had a open relationship in the beginning stages b4 they got serious
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by sjeezy8: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
The thread title is misleading because she didnt cheat on him- but the chick is just a freak and banged other guys while she was with him and he knew. CRAZY

She needs to facukin holla at me yoooo real talk

Im ready to step my game up AH, Naija "home of the breezys "I cant wait to graduate yoooooooooo.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_th3LZaCeqeE/SnQAZtla4MI/AAAAAAAAAFM/kzVEWVaTX9Y/s400/omotola+1.jpg[/img]
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2010
Omotola is always looking for the slightest way to get attention.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by sjeezy8: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
^^ go to sleep hater

[img]http://1.bp..com/_GyBBrLdrkz8/Slz8lhZEALI/AAAAAAAAA1Q/EFmiWVPYhGo/s320/omotola.jpg[/img]omo to bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by chic2pimp(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
^^^^^^ Dayummmm I wouldn't mind sampling her booty
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by cruiser: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
see this dirty chimp-love-vendor ,the finest in your entire lineage sef no fit touch her feet. grin

Omosexy, you too much jo.

You good dem go still talk, Gorrillas instead make una sit at her feet learn wisdom that works!

Kudos to dem wey dey think straight jare, wink Aloy! Thunder go batter that your mouth soon!Anuofia.

I LOVE ME MOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEE OMOSEXY JO.!
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by aloyemeka2: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2010

Omotola is fine but her ass shapes like grilled cheese. I am sorry to say that.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by dessy01(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2010
why the media go dey write things in this manner?

she was dating other men while married and her
husband was fine with it.

so why the headline in the first place?
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
It's 2010. Is a date really just taking a woman out to dinner these days? No peck on the lips? No snogging? Hm? I'm sure all of us know at least one person who has "done things" on their very first date.

Cheating or not, this is where health becomes issue. I don't think I'll ever understand why people choose to date more than one person at a time. And we wonder why STDs are rampant. News flash: one doesn't have to have sex to contract an STD, so shouldn't everyone play safe?
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by whiteroses(f): 2:13am On Jul 20, 2010
ogugua88:

one doesn't have to have intimacy to contract an STD, so shouldn't everyone play safe?
no
lol i joke
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by barneli(m): 3:51am On Jul 20, 2010
What arrant nonesense! I bet shes still fucking around. thats what all this nolly wood actresses do. i wont mention names
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by MyneWhite1(f): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
barneli:

What arrant nonesense! I bet shes still bleeping around. thats what all this nolly wood actresses do. i wont mention names

Can you provide proof? na wa oo,
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by barneli(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
dot worry u ll be getting one of their videos or photos soon
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by aroprint: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2010
grin this funny
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by favouredjb(f): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
Very funny
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by baslone: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2010
Media Stunt at it again! shocked
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by chapatti: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't believe Omotola will a thing like that. That's a lie...http://autoreviewscenter..co.uk/2013/09/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-biography.html?m=1
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by techwiz4: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
hey guys this school is great, check it out http://faithfoundationschools.com/
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by techwiz4: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
hey guys this school is the best, check it out http://faithfoundationschools.com/
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by yahrant140(m): 4:24am On Oct 05, 2013
This is africa for God sake,even when it happend to beyonce,jay z react big time,let alone africa men,when a lady know that their bf or hubby is mugu,they will definitely used that chance in thousands of way.yeyebrity 4 dat matter!
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by yahrant140(m): 4:28am On Oct 05, 2013
cruiser: see this dirty chimp-love-vendor ,the finest in your entire lineage sef no fit touch her feet. grin

Omosexy, you too much jo.

You good dem go still talk, Gorrillas instead make una sit at her feet learn wisdom that works!

Kudos to dem wey dey think straight jare, wink Aloy! Thunder go batter that your mouth soon!Anuofia.

I LOVE ME MOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEE OMOSEXY JO.!
pls don't propagate fallacy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by Tushkid74(m): 5:07am On Oct 05, 2013
OsunAmazon:
It amazes me how we women justify cheating whenever it's from our side but condemn men at the slightest opportunity. Yes, they were not married but they were dating and going out with other men while she was with her fiance constitutes cheating.
Will you let your boyfriend date other women freely as long as you people are not married?. And who told you there was no sex/kissing involved in those dates? Just because she didn't go in details doesn't mean they never happened. It's not as if you want her to say that she was bleeping other men while she was with her husband.
Girl, dating can mean anything and it's only the two people involved have the power to define it.
Of course, as long as you let the men to do the same with other women while courting you.

According to him he had to submit the names of the girls he was dating then to pastors so they could pray about it to know who is the right girl for him.

I bliv he wount av bin asked to submit d "names of the girls he was dating then" if we was going out with only Omotola.
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by ogeoflyf(f): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dis omotola is arrogant n yes u r a SNUB, Wch one is I can be naughty somtimes..
Rude ass angry
angry angry angry angry
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by chessguru1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
2009!! Men dis thread old ghan!
*removes e- cob webs*
@ topic, I really duff my hat for the husband. There is a very small pool of men that would be able to take this lady the way she is...
*just trying to imagine my wife flirting with anoda human being....tah! D man strong wella !
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by Samsonklin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
busybodi:

you are making it sound as if dating means "sleeping togeda or having some kinda intimate relationship wt someone

maybe she meant,dat she went out on a few or more dates whilst "with" her hubby,if u read carefuly she did not say "i dated other men,whilst dating my hubby" yea she might have gone out on a couple of dates wt other men,but still does not make her a cheat d way some of u r putting it

as long as no man has put theĀ  ring on my finger or taking me to the altar,i have a right to go out on a date wt other men,cos no man has me yet

everything stops when i am finally a wife
In one word, u are a bitch
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by fayemisuccess(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
COOL
Re: Omotola Jolade: I Cheated On My Husband With Other Men! by jbblues24(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2019
Alluring. So engaging. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.