Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards (1183 Views)

Emmanuella, Chimamanda Adichie Nominated For New African Women Awards. / Julius Agwu With Chimamanda Adichie At A Cocktail Party In Lagos / Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by TrishaP(f): 6:16pm On May 27, 2015
Award winning writer Chimamanda Adichie at GirlsWriteNow #GWNAwards in New York. More photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-chimamanda-adichie-at-gwnawards.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 27, 2015
I love Chimamanda, like she is so so gorgeous. Coupled with the fact that she is frigging intelligent.
Gosh! She is so inspiring.

Just look at how classy she looks. And someone will say black isn't beautiful?

I love the way she blends Nigerian fabrics into her
dressings.
I also love this purple dress.

I remember when I met her at one of her writing workshops in Lagos. I was like " oh my gosh". She signed her autograph on her book Americana that I bought.
I didn't even have time to ask her all the questions I wanted.
I literally wanted to follow her home that day.

I am such a huge fan.

She is a true testament that women can be greater than men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by Truckpusher(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
I love Chimamanda, like she is so so gorgeous. Coupled with the fact that she is frigging intelligent.

dressings.

I remember when I met her at one of her writing workshops in Lagos. I was like " oh my gosh". She signed her autograph on her book Americana that I bought.

I am such a huge fan.

Is it all about women being greater than men or simply just occupying their place in the society?
Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is it all about women being greater than men or simply just occupying their place in the society?

Both.
Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by Truckpusher(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Both.

It can never be both.After all women and men are suppose to complement each other and not having any issue on who is greater and who is not.
Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by TrishaP(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

dressings.

I am such a huge fan.

You really are a true fan. I bet you screamed your ass out when you first met her.
Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You really are a true fan. I bet you screamed your ass out when you first met her.

To be honest, I wanted to scream out loud when I first saw her, but I got a hold of myself to avoid embarrassing myself in front of someone I adored. So I just remained calm and collected.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by TrishaP(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

To be honest, I wanted to scream out loud when I first saw her, but I got a hold of myself to avoid embarrassing myself in front of someone I adored. So I just remained calm and collected.
I know that feeling hun... Atleast you tried to compose yourself. smiley
Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:

I know that feeling hun... Atleast you tried to compose yourself. smiley

Yea, I tried to comport myself but I just couldn't hide that excitement. I was just smiling like a new barbie doll. grin

Memorable day for me though.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by okotv(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
I once liked her but started to take caution after reading her book 'Americanah'
Re: Photos: Chimamanda Adichie At #gwnawards by may01(f): 7:49pm On May 27, 2015
See how beautiful and different she looks, and modest too kiss

(1) (Reply)

Boy Crush Thursday! David Becham's 16 Yr Old Super Stylish Son, Brooklyn Lands H / “women Should Not Divorce Their Husbands Over Flimsy Reasons” – Ruth Kadiri / Man Pays $2.35 Million To Have Lunch With Warren Buffett. See What Buffet Eats..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.