Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party (29951 Views)

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / #StrapThatChildNow: Korede Bello In Lagos Traffic To Celebrate Children's Day / Omotola Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Kids To Celebrate Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
Lovely kids..
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Ngozi247

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You guys should stop relating me with that damn moniker. Do you know how many mentions I have gotten just because of that?

I am fvcking sick of it.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Miss aki(miss coconut) almighty God will give u ur own hubby... and I bet u ur pikin go fine pass dis ones infact ur pikin go just fine like mammy water( mermaid) grin grin grin

Amen o, amen.

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by naija1stpikin: 11:03pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You guys should stop relating me with that damn moniker. Do you know how many mentions I have gotten just because of that?

I am fvcking sick of it.

You can do better miss Ngozi aka barbie
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

You can do better miss Ngozi aka barbie

Barbie Yes, Ngozi No.

This subject is closed.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by naija1stpikin: 11:06pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Barbie Yes, Ngozi No.

This subject is closed.

You can _fuck off for all I care.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

You can _fuck off for all I care.

Screw you!
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by otemanuduno: 11:09pm On May 27, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Moana(f): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
Who ever dressed her daughter as batman better go make that child wear stockings or leggings under her skimpy little skirt
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by summerflame(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
That your bad mouth is what makes u single. Watch the way u address people
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by naija1stpikin: 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Screw you!

You got split personality ma'am
Go get _fucked.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

You got split personality ma'am Go get _fucked.
Mtchweeeew!
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by naija1stpikin: 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Mtchweeeew!
Is it about time when the _shit flows out?
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
cool... cool
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Is it about time when the _shit flows out?
Swerve Please------------->>>>
And remain swerved.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by U2ice(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
Na ladies full dis thread....undecided

Na only me notice?
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by U2ice(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
Na ladies full dis thread....undecided

Na only me notice?
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by naija1stpikin: 11:21pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Swerve Please------------->>>>

And remain swerved.

You can do better
Get some 'always pads' and do what you ought to do. grin
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by emburgceo(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2015
Our company NVM Watches has an unlimited stock of high quality, brand name watches at affordable prices, free home delivery. You can start your own watch sales business by buying from us wholesale and selling at your price, call us let's talk.

Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by r33d(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day, beautiful kids. grin cool
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 27, 2015
ee be like say AY just vomit that girl.. the resemblance too much!!!! shocked
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by elantraceey(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
Airforce1:
typing...

Typing for 5 hours .

Interesting.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by ikombe: 12:01am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Yeah, to you. undecided

Have you seen the doll from the annabelle movie? If this was scary, then the sight of that doll should kill you.
had a bible on ma right hand and ma phone on ma left when i was watching dat film embarassed

fucking scary annabelle
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2015
ikombe:
had a bible on ma right hand and ma phone on ma left when i was watching dat film embarassed

fucking scary annabelle

Annabelle wasn't scary. I'd say The Conjuring was scarier.

None of them scared me though.

I am a sucker for Horror movies.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by AlienStar: 12:45am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Fine children.

God, when will you give women like me and ishilove our own husbands so we can give birth to fine children like this?
u neva cease 2 amaze me, stylishly telling ishilove to get married.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by zeusdgrt(m): 1:29am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Fine children.

God, when will you give women like me and ishilove our own husbands so we can give birth to fine children like this?
fear not mydear ur husband is here.i am d one
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Ilekeh(f): 5:15am On May 28, 2015
Is it a must to celebrate American culture?

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Ilekeh(f): 5:17am On May 28, 2015
ogorkojo:
Tuface's Lil daughter has bow leg. Cute gal.

Nothing cute about calcium deficiency. That leg needs to be str8ned out before it's too late.
Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 5:38am On May 28, 2015
The day you stop being selective and looking for a man like 2face
missclasssy:
Fine children.

Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by Nobody: 6:41am On May 28, 2015
Lovely children kiss Especially the cuttie with bow legs! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party by maestroz: 7:01am On May 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more

i no say na tuface's pikins go plenty pass...like more than half of the children wey kom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavin Records Celebrates 6th Anniversary (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo Signs ONE Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.