Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara (19515 Views)

Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by 2el(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
lol
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
So this is what they will be doing with their allocation?
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by skondo09(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2015
mr chairman hop u ll also foot d daily allowee 4 d wife, her antenatal bill, naming ceremony,
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by bro4u: 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
themonk:
igbo's do not marry just like that. we pay our own bride prices and we marry men who are capable to do so too.
Are you speaking for yourself or for the whole igbos?
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
Dahveydson:
If I see an offer like this, i'm taking it with both hands. grin
You're a big Foooool
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by kritikali(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
ifyan:
Please can somebody tell me what really the North want to achieve.

Because this is not our priority.

Unity u fckin retard.

1 Like

Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by kritikali(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
themonk:
igbo's do not marry just like that. we pay our own bride prices and we marry men who are capable to do so too.

U sell ur daughters to the highest bidder u mean? Yea ryt!!
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Uceegal: 8:53pm On May 27, 2015
Lol.
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
very soon, igbos go soon full that place. (when something become free, you must always see an igbo man there)
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by themonk(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
kritikali:

U sell ur daughters to the highest bidder u mean? Yea ryt!!
Its the women that bring the men for their fathers approval. moreover the issue of excess bride price is a social structure that ensures that if you want to marry you must be able to take care of a family. i have witnessed cases where the bride price was divided into like 20 places, 19 was given back to the husband to be.
that is why we strive to make sure we are successful in life not lazy and dirty or cowards that would take a bullet in the ass while running from men fighting with cassava sticks.
I like every tribe in nigeria, but if you try to relegate mine, ill show u where u reside.

1 Like

Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 27, 2015
kayciano:
Marriage now na LOTTO
Then after MARRIAGE wetin dem go chop.?
a) sand
b) chippings
c) water.
d) breeze.

Give them JOBS after NATIONAL service and watch if dey won't get married.
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by kritikali(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
themonk:

Its the women that bring the men for their fathers approval. moreover the issue of excess bride price is a social structure that ensures that if you want to marry you must be able to take care of a family. i have witnessed cases where the bride price was divided into like 20 places, 19 was given back to the husband to be.
that is why we strive to make sure we are successful in life not lazy and dirty or cowards that would take a bullet in the ass while running from men fighting with cassava sticks.
I like every tribe in nigeria, but if you try to relegate mine, ill show u where u reside.

Lazy,dirty, running from men fighting wit casava sticks, and yet u like evry tribe..hypocrite that's what u re!! I personally don't gv a fck about what u will do or think if I relegate ur tribe..
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by hola106(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
Nice ideal
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by themonk(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2015
kritikali:

Lazy,dirty, running from men fighting wit casava sticks, and yet u like evry tribe..hypocrite that's what u re!! I personally don't gv a fck about what u will do or think if I relegate ur tribe..
You are now playing saint, lol. tot u said we sell our children to the highest bidder. Brother, dont be bitter ok.

1 Like

Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by 4four(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked polititian! Try ham @ or own risk
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
such news can only come from the North.

Kwara is not part of the North undecided
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

They have an Emir and not an Oba.

Wake up please............... grin
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by mazeltov(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
Kai, where is rokiatu, its been long i haven't seen her
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by kritikali(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
themonk:

You are now playing saint, lol. tot u said we sell our children to the highest bidder. Brother, dont be bitter ok.

Playing saint, am I mad?, oh cos I went soft on u mean am playing saint. U no get sense walai!
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by themonk(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2015
kritikali:

Playing saint, am I mad?, oh cos I went soft on u mean am playing saint. U no get sense walai!

1 Like

Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Masterclass32: 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
The LG chairman is on his own
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by baybeeboi: 9:22pm On May 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

are you serious? . So where is Kwara?
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by kritikali(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2015
themonk:

nigga dont quote me again, go ride some northern di*cks.

Ama quote u and there is notin u or the dead ojukwu can do about it.
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 27, 2015
ojayfrancis:
I need to enta kaima for kwara go marry shaperly,incass I 4get FTC twice today.thank you lala

Never again will any goodluck rule this country

I dedicate this to all my hommies,mx niggas

I see you my sexy neighbour househelp amina.

bro you na devil's workshop
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 27, 2015
Kaiama here I come.
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Hembelembe: 9:27pm On May 27, 2015
Marry at your own risk, majority of them are living with HIV. That's why they die like fowl, go to the hospitals in the north and find out then thank me later.
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
They have an Emir and not an Oba.

Wake up please............... grin

There is Kwara and there is Ilorin. Although they are considered one but according to their sociocultural makeup. Kwara is very Southwestern in comparison to Ilorin. I am.get to meet a Kwara indigene that considers himself/herself a Northerner or as an ally to the North. On other hand, I as a Yoruba lady would be very reluctant to accept the Ilorin as part Oduduwa's nation but I wouldn't mind Kwara.
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 27, 2015
baybeeboi:

are you serious?
So where is Kwara?

Ask me again undecided
Re: LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara by baybeeboi: 9:35pm On May 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ask me again undecided

Kwara is North Central ( loosely known as middle belt).

You are mistaking it for a South-western state because they have a yoruba population

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCCF Corpers Lodge In Abuja Razed By Fire (Pictures) / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ondo: Everything You Need To Know About / Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.