Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) (1042 Views)

Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to all nairalanders..the children, the adults, the parents, the unborn and the ones that will be concieved tonight or is being conceived as I speak. grin Happy children's day to all of us cus I be child to my parents too.

I was discussing with some friends about children's day and we remembered many funny things we did as kids..its fun. Just comment the ones you did or/and add the ones you did that aren't mentioned

I did all but not sure of 15 and 16

1. Killed earthworm with salt
2. Played rubber band
3. Bathed in the rain
4. Slept on the couch and woke up on the bed
5. Threw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones
6. Just washed your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school
7. Acted film(actor-jackie chan and boss) in uncompleted buildings with wooden guns
8. Did hide and seek under the bed
9. Played ten-ten as girls in school
10. Build and fly kite
11. Used your legs to build houses with sand
12. Wrote your name on paper and insert it into your pen so that they will not steal it
13. Closed the fridge door slowly to see when the lights went off
14. Waved your finger at lekeleke birds expecting your nails to be whiter.
15. Drove a single car tyre or spoke with a stick and called it your car.
16. Mixed garri and sugar in your pocket and eat while walking in the streets
17. Played table soccer with cover
18. Played paper soccer by blowing air through biro case.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by kossyablaze(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
Nooooo o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by skondo09(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
Nooooo o
then u re a child of dis decade
Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by chiibekee(f): 8:45pm On May 27, 2015
Good old days.
Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
No 14 smiley smiley.....lekeleke bamileke eye adaba bamileke etc

1 Like

Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by jamex93(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2015
I do dem all o
Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by chiibekee(f): 8:54pm On May 27, 2015
Stealing food stuffs from mums kitchen for PLAY.

1 Like

Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by kossyablaze(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2015
debolly:
No 14 smiley smiley.....lekeleke bamileke eye adaba bamileke etc
lol dat was wen miracles exist!The white thing suddenly appears on ur fingers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by kossyablaze(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
skondo09:

then u re a child of dis decade
Hmmm well not like I love broadcasting this...I was born with a silver spoon.If u know wat I mean

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
chiibekee:
Stealing food stuffs from mums kitchen for PLAY.
grin grin
Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by realtestament(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
Good old days, I did every single tin listed der.
Played koroso 2 grin
Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol dat was wen miracles exist!The white thing suddenly appears on ur fingers
Yes ooooo..... miracle & faith too
Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by skondo09(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm well not like I love broadcasting this...I was born with a silver spoon.If u know wat I mean

vgc pikin i guess as u portray
Re: Did You Do These As A Child? (happy Children's Day) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 28, 2015
Chaaiii, life as a kid sweet shaaa... No much worries, not now that I hv to worry about just everything.. sad

Did everything on that list except No 1, just knowing now that salt can kill earthworms..

No 14, chekereke nye m mbo ocha ka ijide oji grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby / Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. / Must Our Kids Dress Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.