Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. (1049 Views)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by Noblefreeman(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2015
She married this monster and that's their son.When girls rush to marry men for money,this is what happens.Now I'm beginning to imagine the kind of insults this boy will get when he goes to school.insults like Johnny d big head,Johnny d black charcoal.its really painful.

Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by delishpot: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Noblefreeman:
She married this monster and that's their son.When girls rush to marry men for money,this is what happens.Now I'm beginning to imagine the kind of insults this boy will get when he goes to school.insults like Johnny d big head,Johnny d black charcoal.its really painful.

So ugly men should not marry ni? grin grin
Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2015
She should marry for beauty abi? Cos na beauty go train the boy and pay him school fees. Just as his father married a pretty woman, he will also do the same, while u re here crying!
Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by macolino(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
The man has a very strong gene..even if he impregnate the most beautiful woman in the world it won't change anything...the baby should be named Edward
Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by osesology(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Noblefreeman:
What exactly is the point of this post? That ugly men are not supposed to marry or what?
Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by letsbet(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Is that a cartoon?
Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by lufizzkids(f): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2015
That's a doll now.hmmmn op
Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
What a hurtful thing to say about another humanbeing....i suggest this thread should be discontinued immediately.
Re: Why Would This Woman Do This Thing To Her Child,very Unfair. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2015
I agree with you.
Seun,Lalasticlala...
iwatchandlisten:
What a hurtful thing to say about another humanbeing....i suggest this thread should be discontinued immediately.

(1) (Reply)

My Twin Sister Is My Curse / Cute Picture Of A Nigerian Married To A Zimbabwean (photo). / Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.