Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,141 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Lost 15 Members Of My Family Because Of My Song...Star Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost 15 Members Of My Family Because Of My Song...Star Artiste (1545 Views)

Olamide: Don't Compare My Family To Psquare, We Never Dey Stay Banana Island / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost 15 Members Of My Family Because Of My Song...Star Artiste by Nobody: 8:41am On May 28, 2015
The renowned Ace Artiste and "Nigeria Jaga Jaga" icon, Eedris Abdulkareem has said that after his song hit the streets of Nigeria, the then Nigeria's President, Olusegun Obasanjo came on air and said that it was his entire family that was Jaga Jaga and not Nigeria. The Artiste stated this on Wednesday during his live performance at the AIT family Grand Home Reception of President Jonathan. He further stated that the former president witch-hunted him so much that nothing less than 15 members of his family were killed because of that same song. He said he is an ardent supporter of Jonathan not because he was ever given any money, but because the truth must be told at all times and that truth is that this man here (referring to Jonathan) is the best we have ever had in this country.
He said people from the North have accosted him severally to ask why his support to a man not from their region. He always told them the same thing - we can not all shy away from the truth at the same time!
He climaxed the pity atmosphere he created with a special song he made for the president. The Song was titled "Jonathan You Are My Hero"

1 Like

Re: I Lost 15 Members Of My Family Because Of My Song...Star Artiste by Akinkanju67(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2015
Jaga Jaga news. I wonder why you always claim you are from the north when u are actually from Ilesa.
Re: I Lost 15 Members Of My Family Because Of My Song...Star Artiste by WhoBeThisMan: 11:04am On May 28, 2015
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Lost 15 Members Of My Family Because Of My Song...Star Artiste by MzCorleone(f): 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
Akinkanju67:
Jaga Jaga news. I wonder why you always claim you are from the north when u are actually from Ilesa.
gringringrin

No publicity is bad publicity.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Go Hard On Olamide For Releasing Too Many Singles / HELP!!! My School Is Burning: PICTURES / See What A Fan Wrote To Dbanj Really Emotional Holding Back Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.