Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Power Bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death ( Graphic Photo ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death ( Graphic Photo ) (5371 Views)

Man Electrocuted By Street Light Pole While Crossing The Road At Kosofe / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Graphic Pics: How Power-bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death ( Graphic Photo ) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2015
Power bank electrocuted a girl on Tuesday in Ghana , may her soul rest in peace Blandine. In this time of dumsor ( dumsor d term for lights off in Ghana ), the girl would have plugged her power bank in an electrical cable and also had her phone connected to the power cable. She was chatting with her friends and fell asleep. The power bank was heated when the light came back & it got stucked to her skin. She was electrocuted and Her parents found her dead the next morning.

Re: Power Bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death ( Graphic Photo ) by Greyworld: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
Not very good! Op edit and upload d pics den I would recommend you baba Lalasticlala, the governor general of front page of nairaland.
Re: Power Bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death ( Graphic Photo ) by milliemillz(f): 8:58am On May 28, 2015
blood of chisosu embarassed
Re: Power Bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death ( Graphic Photo ) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2015
Mehn, dis is really bad and unfortunate for the family...
Lessons to be learnt oooooo for power bank reliant peeps... like me oooo. Sometimes I wake up to find my power bank ontop my PENISILIN bottle. Fresh girl rest in peace. cry

(1) (Reply)

Bring All Your Mexican Itunes Gift Cards For Instant Payment / What Is Your Most Memorable Nairaland Moment Of 2012? / Spartacus Lead Actor Andy Whitfield (spartacus) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.