Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. (1686 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: "I Married At 19, My Parents Forced Me Into Marriage" / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Palmwinetapper: 9:10am On May 28, 2015
I wonder who was the lucky guy to open up this beautiful woman's flower. I know Muna toto go swit well.

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 28, 2015
Who fvcking cares.

Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Palmwinetapper: 9:17am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Who fvcking cares.

Mtcheeeeew!
You care. If not you wouldn't have read this. Rubbish. Hater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Ay04z(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2015
na me

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Pinocchioo(f): 9:58am On May 28, 2015
I wonder how this would reduce the price of fuel to #50 naira in my area

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Palmwinetapper: 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
Pinocchioo:
I wonder how this would reduce the price of fuel to #50 naira in my area
The time you took to read and respond to this amazes me.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by pretydiva(f): 3:41pm On May 28, 2015
So wat should I do wif dis news
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Twaci(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2015
OP, correct me if I am wrong....U have a gigantic crush on Munachii.

Guy, this is the third thread on her. What's up na?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Pinocchioo(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
The time you took to read and respond to this amazes me.
Yea, why don't you employ me so I can make better use of my time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by Palmwinetapper: 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:

Correct me if I'm wrong..you have a gigantic crush on my posts that's why you take your time to read and comment..
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At 19 Years Old. by phlamesG: 7:16pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:

he likes her d way I like u nice dp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Who Claimed He Picked Tonto Dikeh, Ini Edo, Jim Iyke Out Of Poverty (photos) / Amazing..goliath'skull Found In HOLYLAND With Stone 4rm D Stringshot Of DAVID / Total Darkness On The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.