Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 (7252 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
So Munachi abii has been a sex loving girl since age 19. Just like Kylie Jenner! At age 27 now, I wonder if Munachi is bored of sex now lol. I wonder who disvirgined this ex beauty queen? Does she do anal?

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by importexpert(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
op is that the best you can think About?
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
importexpert:
op is that the best you can think About?
why waste your time to comment.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Beesluv: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beesluv:
Hmmm
don't faint
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by MightySparrow: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you find her virginity call her on this line .080x111222 grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by kayo80(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
That is cool age to lose it. There are many girls on here who lost theirs at 14.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Destined2win: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Olodo rabata.....I didn't mention anybody grin
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
kayo80:
That is cool age to lose it. There are many girls on here who lost theirs at 14.
like ya mother lol

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by kaayposh: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
She lost it the day she was won mbgn..hope am right?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
kaayposh:
She lost it the day she was won mbgn..hope am right?
lol you're bad!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by kaayposh: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol you're bad!!!
na so we see am oh...BTW ur contract with muna no dey expire sefabi na life time contract she take sign you.. grin
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by sltn(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
i just love this bae! there is hope!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
i just love this bae! there is hope!
lol hope of what
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
kaayposh:
na so we see am oh...BTW ur contract with muna no dey expire sefabi na life time contract she take sign you.. grin
speak English
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by sltn(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol hope of what
i'll fvck her!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2015
sltn:
i'll fvck her!
go ahead
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by sltn(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
go ahead
thank's man!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2015
sltn:
thank's man!
anytime bros
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
anytime bros

You are wicked muna, you know his mission is dead on arrival. You are just giving him a lost hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You are wicked muna, you know his mission is dead on arrival. You are just giving him a lost hope
lol bet why are you stalking my posts. I thought we agreed never to cross paths again?
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol bet why are you stalking my posts. I thought we agreed never to cross paths again?

you and who agreed?

Why are you giving him false hope? Answer me. You want him to be an obsessed fan
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by iheanyi40(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
but who's she

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
iheanyi40:
but who's she
how can you not know her. Mbgn 2007
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

you and who agreed?

Why are you giving him false hope? Answer me. You want him to be an obsessed fan
you said me and you will keep clear of each other. You're still talking. Charix or charic whatever he calls himself has stopped. You won't. Get the memo!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bia Munachi why are you calling my name again angry?

I see you haven't stopped seeking attention as usual. Come here let me lick your toto so I'd find out how Peter and Paul taste.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
charix:
Bia Munachi why are you calling my name again angry?

I see you haven't stopped seeking attention as usual. Come here let me lick your toto so I'd find out how Peter and Paul taste.
come and finish it den. Pervert
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
come and finish it den. Pervert
Efulefu, you wouldn't take my advice and start dating in the real world. Stay here trying to expand your market via nairaland. I've told you before its only hungry children that visit this site.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

Efulefu, you wouldn't take my advice and start dating in the real world. Stay here trying to expand your market via nairaland. I've told you before its only hungry children that visit this site.
which hungry children.. Like yourself?
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
which hungry children.. Like yourself?
I've told you when I make my millions I'd hit up Sarah so we'd visit Dubai together. Bush girl like her, I know she hasn't left the shores of this country before.
As for you, keep fooling around, don't go and marry. She's mixed race so can always marry a lebanese, white man or become a third wife anytime she wishes. All you'd get left in is regret for wasting your youth.

Linda Ikeji just bought a house. How far has your 'hustle' paid? Oh I forgot, you're here familiarizing with your imaginary fans.
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:10am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

I've told you when I make my millions I'd hit up Sarah so we'd visit Dubai together. Bush girl like her, I know she hasn't left the shores of this country before.
As for you, keep fooling around, don't go and marry. She's mixed race so can always marry a lebanese, white man or become a third wife anytime she wishes. All you'd get left in is regret for wasting your youth.

Linda Ikeji just bought a house. How far has your 'hustle' paid? Oh I forgot, you're here familiarizing with your imaginary fans.
JESUS CHRIST!!!! INSULTS!!!! FIRSTLY let me just address you one time well well! Sarah Just went to LA 3 months ago!!! Check her instagram. Secondly muna and Sarah are planning to spend Christmas together in London!!! Get your stinking facts right before you open that useless mouth of yours wide. Again Sarah is mixed but has not married because she doesn't want to yet. Hasn't found the right ma . Same with muna. She will wait til boyfriend tomi proposes. Muna is not desperate. About lindas house. Muna is in no rush. Remember Linda is far older than muna. Stop comparing. Linda equally is unmarried and childless. So no pressure!!!!! Pass di mic jor!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Lost Her Virginity At Age 19 by Palmwinetapper: 3:12am On Oct 16, 2015
charix:

what do you mean mixed race Muna is far more beautiful than Sarah and any Caucasian man would be happy to wife her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React / Telemundo’s Bad Boy Fabian Rios Shares Adorable Pictures Of Wife And Daughter / See Why Wizkid Can't Do Without Resting On His Manhood -destined Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.