Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How I Got Pregnant, The Shame, Frustration And How I Was Able To Handled It- Wiz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Pregnant, The Shame, Frustration And How I Was Able To Handled It- Wiz (419 Views)

How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / See How I Was Able To Overcome Obstacles In My Secondary School Days(pictures) / FRUSTRATION: Student Poisons Self Over Failure To Secure Varsity Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Pregnant, The Shame, Frustration And How I Was Able To Handled It- Wiz by Achiandy(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2015
And being a mother that she is, Sola Ogudugu, the beautiful 24 year old mother of music star Wizkid’s four year old son, has chosen to talk about an experience she has always dreaded and believe us, you are gonna be inspired! Shame

She only got to know she was pregnant, when the foetus was five months old, and even then, she cried for the remaining 4 months, asking God everyday “Why me”

“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn!!! I Swear Idied and rose again! LOL.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4months… i just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…”

She further revealed how she was disvirgined by the music star, the shame, the frustration she had to go through!

Source: http://www.gistmode.com/2015/05/how-i-got-pregnant-the-shame-frustration-and-how-i-was-able-to-handled-it-wizkids-babymama.html

(1) (Reply)

Hezekiah University Is One Month Old / Hilarious Pictures Of Teachers Cooking Their Working Tools / Seeking Remedial Studies At University Of Abuja? Forms Now Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.