Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced (1737 Views)

Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by Maxtermind(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Djv-KcmjHBQ/VWbGuKHp6vI/AAAAAAAFYNM/_qvXBuBRnNY/s400/2.png[/img]

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead.

So sad! Pic of the deceased after the cut
[size=18pt]http://www.nairawall.com/lagos/lagos-mainland/news/viewpoint/745[/size] PLS DONT SLEEP OFF WITH PHONE/POWERBANK STILL CHARGING
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IUBCrrNqoAA/VWbG5splMmI/AAAAAAAFYNU/nPZpkg0LTXo/s1600/1.png[/img]
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by tayebest(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
Power bank?
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by shamsuRana(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2015
Pretty fine girl...
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by Nobody: 9:54am On May 28, 2015
OH damn!. RIP sad sad

I can't understand why she would put power bank on her body.
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by kelechi50: 9:55am On May 28, 2015
O lord save our youths from untimely dearth,from there ignorant life style
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by Obinovictor(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2015
Power bank kwa!!! God help us
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by adanduka: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
Oh my Lord!
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by hopeforcharles(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2015
power bank shocked shocked shocked
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by dajoaneke(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
Reminds me of "1000 ways to die" (SonyMax)
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by Tunami(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2015
power bank keeh, this one na from iya aye dem oo.
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by fatdon2(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2015
Power bank ke Just like saying phone charger Electricutes somebody to death I ve leant my lesson. RIP to the dead
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by IceSplash(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
RIP lipsrsealed
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by omoluabi001(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2015
I shed tears when I saw d pix cry cry cry
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by Lanretoye(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
so na how many days the power bank stay ontop the breast before e burn am like that?. Make dem find out wetin do the girl and tell us better lie joor
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by Janyves(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2015
R.I.P to the girl......... I guessed the batteries inside the power bank exploded due to high current /overcharging. And we all know that the gel/electrolytes inside most batteries are not friendly with our skins.
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by morgang(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2015
Power Bank?
The world is an egg 'loto.,...
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by engrjacuzzi: 2:37pm On May 30, 2015
power bank? thank God I don't have one.
Re: Power Bank Electricutes Girl In Ghana- Viewers Discretion Adviced by Maxtermind(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2015
Today is the long awaiting day, the Biafran Heroes Day 30th of May 2015. As Biafrans world wide are gathering across the Globe in remembrance of the 5.2 million people killed in the African first highest and world second GENOCIDE .. If a DOG can remember the owner by sleeping on his GRAVE , Why Cant YOU remember those those who died so that You shall Live?
Today We Must Remember Them..

Aba the Commercial city of Abia State in Biafra Land is Hosting the world on this our Heroes Day. Back in the Year 1929 the "riots" or the war, led by women in the provinces of Calabar and Owerri in southeastern contraption called Nigeria in November and December of 1929, became known as the "Aba Women's Riots of 1929" in British colonial history, or as the "Women's War" in Igbo history.

Thousands of Biafrans of Igbo extraction women organized a massive revolt against the policies imposed by British colonial administrators in southeastern Nigeria, touching off the most serious challenge to British rule in the history of the colony. The "Women's War" took months for the government to suppress and became a historic example of feminist and anti-colonial protest.

Today the Brave Enyimba City of Aba is hosting the world to show that indeed they are the children of those BRAVE GREAT WOMEN from Biafra land who fought against the colonial Masters (British) rules so many years ago. I am Proud of Aba because today is the day to show the world that they are Brave indeed.

If you are a Biafran,friend of Biafra and Lovers of Freedom, Say your prayers for our Fallen Heroes and your thanks to ABA people for hoisting this Great Day.

GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

[size=18pt]VIEW MORE PHOTOS FROM ABA- http://www.nairawall.com/abia/umuahia-north/news/politics/755[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Found In Foundation Of Popular Enugu Church / Help! Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint / There Shall Be War! Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Yet Another World War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.