Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Looking For Partner Hospitals In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking For Partner Hospitals In Nigeria. (372 Views)

The Death Camps Called Government Hospitals In Nigeria! How Ekene Lost His Dad / Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Partner Hospitals In Nigeria. by Nigeriapub: 10:34am On May 28, 2015
" A MESSAGE FROM MIKE REYES- MANAGING DIRECTOR, REYSO GROUP "' Dear Nigerian clinics & hospitals,

My name is Mike Reyes and I am the current Managing director of REYSOGROUP. One of our subsidiary companies: REYSOGROUP-Medical Tourism is in the business of both helping Nigerians (and the peoples of other African nations) get visas and packages to go receive inexpensive, high class medical services abroad, and helping doctors travel to and from Indian<>Africa. I would like you to take a moment to review our website underneath. I look foward to a rapid response so that we can work out an economic partnership that is fruitfull for all of us. Enjoy the rest of your day: Visit our website here.. http://www.reysogroup.com/medical-tourism/ YOU CAN CONTACT MIKE REYES VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: info@reysogroup.com

(1) (Reply)

Http://beautyskintry.com/alpha-zxt-pill/ / Owerri FMC Crisis: Patients Call For Government’s Intervention / How Coconut Oil Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease And Diabetes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.