Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola (1277 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Nollywood Movie, 'anniversary' Producer Challenges Buhari To Stop Piracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by segtak25: 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
Popular Yoruba actress Foluke Daramola has said Alaba should be shut down..She says that is the only way to curb piracy of their works..She told Encomium

Yes, it should be shut down, should even be razed down because these people are just living on other people’s sweat. For instance, look at me now, I have spent millions of naira on the movie and I am afraid of releasing it. And if care is not taken, if I leave it for too long, some idiots will just pirate it. And nothing will be done about it. So, Alaba should be shut down. I believe in the incoming government in helping us to fight piracy but if the government is also not doing something right, I won’t be an obedient child at all. We all want change but we know it’s not an overnight thing. But if we exercise patience and we don’t get what we want, it won’t be business as usual.
Do you all agree with her?
cc lalasticlala

Source : http://streetgist.com/alaba-international-market-should-be-razed-down/
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
Aunty foluke how about we just shutdown the Internet?
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Neduzze5(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
Madness... So because of the little needle that is poking you at your bottom, you want to kill yourself thereby making others suffer?

Come raze am down make I see na angry

Lalasticlala
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
She is talking rubbish.

So "razing down" Alaba market will stop piracy?

It's just like saying all the pharmacies In Nigeria should be shut down because of the rampant sale of fake drugs.

Clown of the year.

1 Like

Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
Aunty foluke how about we just shutdown the Internet?
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Neduzze5(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
She is talking rubbish.

So "raising down" Alaba market will stop piracy?
Clown of the year.

Babe... What happened to you?
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

Babe... What happened to you?
Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Neduzze5(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Okay
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
Nothing will change. There are still other piracy markets all over Nigeria.

Although Alaba is the Root. She could be right though,,but I don't see piracy leaving Nigeria anytime soon.
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by segtak25: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
we all know that alaba market is full with dirty job...
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by eluquenson(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2015
Aunty husband snatcher , gbagbe oshi cos awon eru iku shama jeun
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by segtak25: 1:22pm On May 28, 2015
eluquenson:
Aunty husband snatcher , gbagbe oshi cos awon eru iku shama jeun
haba!
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by CSTR2: 3:43pm On May 28, 2015
This woman dey vex o
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Olypeppy(f): 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
sister look for a better option#seriously shut a big market because of?
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 28, 2015
Olypeppy:
sister look for a better option#seriously shut a big market because of?
all the comments above criticise her with none even considering scolding the pirates who reap off hard workers.

Bad Things Likely To Start Happening To Nigerian Entertainers

1 Like

Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Olypeppy(f): 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
juicee1:
all the comments above criticise her with none even considering scolding the pirates who reap off hard workers.

Bad Things Likely To Start Happening To Nigerian Entertainers
I feel her pain buh they should sort for better options and measures
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by kemifunke: 9:10pm On May 28, 2015
Re: TO STOP PIRACY : Alaba International Market Should Be Razed Down-foluke Daramola by Maximillian1: 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
..i am nt saying dat dey are doing d right tin at alaba but She can as well stop patronizing fake designers product...

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Sammie Okposo Gave His Wife A Brand New LR3 SUV Ride / With £70,000 Surgery, You Can Look Like Kim K - See The Latest Transgender / Basketmouth Releases Picture Of Him And His Brother On Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.