Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... (3100 Views)

Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles / Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ScribesMaster: 1:32pm On May 28, 2015
There is a lot of expectation to tomorrow's handing over ceremony. Will things improve? Will jobs be available to everybody and not just any job but good paying jobs?

Even with all the things happening in Abuja, there has to be an effort on your path.

We at The Scribes Agency are giving out a free book that will help with your job search. Just download and utilize to assist with your search.

Watch out for tomorrow! We have something special in store for you. Things are definitely going to change.

#GreatNigeria #NewBeginings #TheScribesAgency #JobSearch

https://app.box.com/s/0dtyonh0w9t8of030jt4nzxcvhb28qao

Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Ann2612(f): 1:45pm On May 28, 2015
free book or free job?

1 Like

Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 28, 2015
Ann2612:
free book or free job?
abi ooooO
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by solarview(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2015
...more like a Pharisee grin
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ruqoyah26(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
nice one. Happy democracy day
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ScribesMaster: 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
Thanks for your comment Ann2612. It is a free book that can assist you to get that job. There is nothing like a free job. You have to add some sort of value to an organisation before you can be hired. This will come in the soft or technical skills you posses that will fit perfectly to the position you are hired for. You can reach us if you require any assistance going forward.

Lol at your comment kween911. We do not have any of the characteristics of biblical "white washed tombs"

ruqoyah26, Happy Democracy day to you too. Watch out what we have in store for you tomorrow.

Hope the document was useful to any one? Kindly comment so we can know your thoughts. Thank you!

#Fewhoursleft #Handingover #SpecialGiftToNigerians #LetsHearYourThoughts
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ruqoyah26(f): 12:08am On May 29, 2015
am in need of d book
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ScribesMaster: 12:30am On May 29, 2015
Okay ruqoyah26. Were you not able to download it from the link provided in the post above?

If you cannot download it, kindly send in your mail and it will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Kentrizy: 2:52am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=ScribesMaster post=34194505]Okay ruqoyah26. Were you not able to download it from the link provided in the post above?

If you cannot download it, kindly send in your mail and it will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

Thanks. plz send it to donkennys@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Anoruo(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2015
anoruoanthony@gmail.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Mobi47(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2015
pls send it
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ruqoyah26(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
ScribesMaster:
Okay ruqoyah26. Were you not able to download it from the link provided in the post above?

Thanks.
thanks,dis is my email: ruqoyaha@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by trytim100(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2015
ruqoyah26:
this my email too: timudeh03@gmail.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ScribesMaster: 12:38am On May 30, 2015
trytim100:
this my email too: timudeh03@gmail.com

ruqoyah26:

Anoruo:
anoruoanthony@gmail.com

Mobi47:
pls send it to **********43@yahoo.com

Kindly check your mails. The Entry Level scroll has been sent in. Let us know what you think. Cheers!
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by OHaddy(f): 2:09am On May 30, 2015
Will also like to have it Oluwatosinmargaret@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Elkrypto(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2015
ScribesMaster:
Thanks.

Please send to my mail... Fweddykent@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Nobody: 8:27am On May 30, 2015
pls send to jossyyvonne@gmail.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Phrankin(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2015
Adobeshark321@sharklasers.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Emmasonic4me: 10:05am On May 30, 2015
emmasonic4all@gmail.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Nobody: 10:25am On May 30, 2015
benz3n@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ScribesMaster: 11:16am On May 30, 2015
Bennyzino:
benz3n@yahoo.com

Emmasonic4me:
emmasonic4all@gmail.com

Phrankin:
Adobeshark321@sharklasers.com

tannytex:
pls send to jossyyvonne@gmail.com

Elkrypto:

Please send to my mail... Fweddykent@gmail.com. Thanks

[quote author=OHaddy post=34232789]Will also like to have it
Oluwatosinmargaret@yahoo.com

Kindly check your mails. The Entry Level scroll has been sent in. You are free to share the document with your friends and family that are undergraduates or fresh graduates. We believe The Entry Level Scroll can be make a huge difference in the process of getting a job. Let us know how the information it contains affects you.

Follow us on social media: Facebook, The Scribes Agency
Twitter,@scribesagency

Hearty regards!
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Mobi47(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2015
ScribesMaster
Pls bro help me modify ur post that has my email ID. My ID is the one that has 43. Pls remove it 4me, tnks for d ebook, happy sunday.
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Bkdson2121: 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
Can the be forwarded to my mail:bkdson88@gmail.com?

ScribesMaster:
Thanks for your comment Ann2612. It is a free book that can assist you to get that job. There is nothing like a free job. You have to add some sort of value to an organisation before you can be hired. This will come in the soft or technical skills you posses that will fit perfectly to the position you are hired for. You can reach us if you require any assistance going forward.

Lol at your comment kween911. We do not have any of the characteristics of biblical "white washed tombs"

ruqoyah26, Happy Democracy day to you too. Watch out what we have in store for you tomorrow.

Hope the document was useful to any one? Kindly comment so we can know your thoughts. Thank you!

#Fewhoursleft #Handingover #SpecialGiftToNigerians #LetsHearYourThoughts
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by ScribesMaster: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bkdson2121:
Can the be forwarded to my mail:bkdson88@gmail.com?

Sent in!
Mobi47:
ScribesMaster
Pls bro help me modify ur post that has my email ID. My ID is the one that has 43. Pls remove it 4me, tnks for d ebook, happy sunday.

Done!
Re: Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... by Mobi47(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
ScribesMaster:

Sent in!

Done!
u are far too kind. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Aptitude Test Invite From Citi-serve Nig Ltd / Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.