Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread (9553 Views)

Infinix Hot Vs Tecno Y6/Y5 / Pls Which One Cn I Go For Btw Tecno Y5 Nd Y6 / Techno Y5 Spec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Izzyguy(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2015
TechLector:
This is Tecno day... What is your say about this smartphone?
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Marvell23(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
My name is Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant. For all the amazing deals on jumia kindly contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487. If you are planning to change your phones or about to buy a new phone, this is the right time to do so. I will be ready to entertain all questions and other things you need to know about phones. Contact me now
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Izzyguy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Marvell23:
My name is Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia
sales consultant. For all the amazing deals
on jumia kindly contact me on WhatsApp
08156636487. If you are planning to change
your phones or about to buy a new phone,
this is the right time to do so. I will be
ready to entertain all questions and other
things you need to
know about phones. Contact me now
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by SarcasticMe(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Anyone got the y5? Review pls.
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by TechLector: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
TechLector:
Are you among the unlucky ones in the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon which started from the 1st of June, 2015 and ending on 7th of June?

Don’t feel sober, there’s no better time to snatch up some amazing products than the Konga Democracy Deals! Which is happening from 2nd of June, 2015 to 7th June, 2015. The Konga Democracy Deals focuses on both phones and fashion, so whether you’re looking for the latest Gionee mobile, or some stunning clothes from your favorite fashion designer, there it is.

Consumers can enjoy 50% discount across various mobile and fashion items on the democracy deals page. You can check out the astounding deals with up to 50% off selected products, you really can’t go wrong. Make sure not to miss out on the Presidential Deals, with a different deal up for offer each day, you better be sure to check back regularly. And it doesn’t matter whether you’re a man or a woman, as there is also a fashion deals to suit both! From Deo Milano for the men, to Cherry Fox for the women.

From the 2nd to the 7th of June 2015, shop 50% off 7 “presidential” phones and 27 best prices nationwide phones that come with free phone accessories. Also get up to 50% off new arrivals of trendy fashion from our premium brands like Deo Milano, Gold, Cherry Fox, GOAT, Franck New York, Gola and several more exclusive brands. Free shipping applies on these products.

During the Konga Democracy Deals, which runs from June 2 to June 7, 2015, consumers in Nigeria will also get the best deals on mobile phones from leading brands in Nigeria like:

Blackberry: (Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Classic Q20, Blackberry Q5, Blackberry Q10, Blackberry Z3)

Nokia: (Lumia 535, Lumia 532, Lumia 430, Lumia 435, Lumia 630, Lumia 530)

Samsung: (Samsung GalaxyA3, Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime)

Lenovo: (Lenovo S580, Lenovo S650, Lenovo S860)

Tecno: (Tecno L6, Tecno P5 Plus, Tecno R7, Tecno Y4)

Wiko: (Wiko Getaway) and possibly many more brands.

During the Konga Democracy Deals, each partnering brand will have its special day of deals. On that day the brand will offer amazing prices on some of its products, which even include halving the price for short durations in flash sale... [READ MORE @ http://techlector.com/get-50-off-phones-and-fashion-in-the-konga-democracy-deals/]

If Jumia keeps f*king up... then TRY KONGA see details above
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
pls wen is it goin to be in market...... and aw much will it b in market not jumia
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
lanre316:

So how much is this device.
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by donhils: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
TechLector:
Just as the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon keeps coming nearer, Tecno has set to launch a low end smartphone – Tecno Y5 which is an upgrade to the Tecno Y4.

Tecno Y5 Highlights

Before we jump straight to the full specifications of this awesome device, you might be interested in seeing the device key features.

Operating System: Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat)
Display: 5.0 inches
Dimensions: 143.5 x 71.7 x 8.9 mm
Weight: 150g
Camera: 5 MP back camera and 2 MP front facing camera
SIM: Dual Sim Card
Pre-loaded with most popular applications and tools
Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
Storage & Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, microSD up to 32GB
Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2350mAh battery capacity

The Tecno Y5 is a sleek and sturdily built smartphone with a 5.0-inch HD capacitive touch screen that is more than capable of ensuring an amazing viewing experience. Y5 can save more apps and run them smoothly with its 8GB ROM which can be expanded to 32GB using a micro SD because large external memory provides pretty capacious memory space to store more apps and songs and as well accommodate all your multimedia files. It is integrated with a 1GB RAM and 1GHz dual-core processor for seamless multitasking and fast operation. The device however runs the Android 4.4 KitKat as expected of Tecno Mobile which empower you to enjoy the world of soft operations and divers applications that Tecno Y5 provides you.

Tecno Y5 has a 5MP back camera for capturing beautiful pictures and a 2 megapixel front camera for taking selfies and wefies.

The Y5 has a fantastic large battery which can extend your time to use your mobile phone, enjoy more and more favourite applications and stay happy for longer time. Its high capacity 2350mAh Li-ion battery powers it comfortably through the day. Patronizing two network providers is possible with the Tecno Y5 as it comes with 2 SIM card slots.

The device comes with a bonus data of 3GB from MTN. The price of this Tecno is still hidden, but you can find out more about this device on Jumia Mobile Week Megathon... [SOUCRE :=> http://techlector.com/hot-tecno-y5-features-price/ ]
Check the dimensions of this phone again. It's not 8.9mm thick; it's way thicker....maybe up to 11mm.
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by TechLector: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2015
donhils:

Check the dimensions of this phone again. It's not 8.9mm thick; it's way thicker....maybe up to 11mm.

okay sire ... i will check that
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by SarcasticMe(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
donhils:

Do you own the phone sir?
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by donhils: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2015
SarcasticMe:
Do you own the phone sir?
I don't own it but have seen the video on YouTube and it looks very thick. Plus I later checked another site where they said it's measured 10.6mm thick.

Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2015
which one cn I go for btw y5 and y6
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by TechLector: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2015
baba88:
which one cn I go for btw y5 and y6

Is the Y6 available?
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
TechLector:

Is the Y6 available?
yes cus sm1 said he bot it 4 17k so which 1 is beta
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by TechLector: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
baba88:

yes cus sm1 said he bot it 4 17k so which
1 is beta
go for the Y6 then
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by quazim1990: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
I recently bought a tecno y5.. ND mtn did nt gev me any data.. Pls add me to ur whatsapp group... 08188896427
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Any CWm recovery.img for this device?
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by sketcherJ(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
quazim1990:
I recently bought a tecno y5.. ND mtn did nt gev me any data.. Pls add me to ur whatsapp group... 08188896427
how much did u buy it pls..and how s d phone?
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Mustiboy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
quazim1990:
how's the phone pls n battery
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by Mrluv(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2015
quazim1990:
pls can u hep me with the 10 digit of the imei
Re: HOT! Tecno Y5 – Discussion Thread by pamcode(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
pls who uses that y5 i would like to get it. Does it come with a memory card and how is the battery life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free / Blackberry Questions Answered Here: / Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.