Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Photos: Man Got His Feet Ripped After He Fell From A BRT Bus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Man Got His Feet Ripped After He Fell From A BRT Bus (799 Views)

Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Got His Feet Ripped After He Fell From A BRT Bus by lillyjane(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2015
A young man (names withheld) who was rushing to work in the early hours of the morning had to pause everything after a BRT bus he was struggling to enter ran over his leg.

A traffic warden and some good samaritans attended to him before taking him to a nearby hospital...

It was indeed a miracle that the accident wasn't that fatal......See the photos here--->>>http://www.gistpost.com/2015/05/photos-man-got-his-feet-ripped-after-he.html
Re: Photos: Man Got His Feet Ripped After He Fell From A BRT Bus by GboyegaD(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2015
Thank God for his life.
Re: Photos: Man Got His Feet Ripped After He Fell From A BRT Bus by Harmony92(f): 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
God is merciful. Bros go 4 tanksgivin.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Leniency Aigbe Treks To Office / “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor / Kendall Jenner Strips For Calvin Klein Underwear (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.