Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Every Woman Has Arse And Boobs.. What Is Your Asset? By Marilyn Oma Anona - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Woman Has Arse And Boobs.. What Is Your Asset? By Marilyn Oma Anona (792 Views)

OAP Oma Gets Car Gift From Husband / 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" / Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Has Arse And Boobs.. What Is Your Asset? By Marilyn Oma Anona by Tracy66: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nairalnad ladies come and declare,This is so true, I had to share it ,

Every woman has Arse and Boobs...
So having them no matter the size or shape doesn't make you unique!

Just like having a nose or eyes doesn't make you a unique or outstanding personality!

So what is it that you have that makes you stand out apart from that which everyone has.

I often hear people say things like
"Oby Ezekwesili is ugly", "Okonjo Iwuala is ugly"...
I am not going to debate all that!
Let's even throw away the "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder thing" and agree that they are ugly...
But these women make things happen!
(Again, please I don't care how you feel about them, that is not the message)

I often say something, and I will say it again.
" If you feel that you are drop dead gorgeous and that your beauty can raise the dead and you have never won an award for being so beautiful, then you should be ashamed!

Anything can be an asset...
Beauty! Ugliness too!
It all depends on usage...
Who doesn't know Alec Wec?
Just like Naomi campbell excelled... Alec wec excelled!

Now back to what makes you unique...

Read more at
http://www.enekem.com/2015/06/lifestyle-every-woman-has-arse-and.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

But declare your asset here...... Mention the ladies
Re: Every Woman Has Arse And Boobs.. What Is Your Asset? By Marilyn Oma Anona by sexycat: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beauty without a brain to compliment a lady is nothing, have u see lately what is happening in our society, with your beauty it can only earn you a temporary position because when the brain that has no bossom or buttocks comes then you are relegated from the position you think you occupies permanently. Alec Wec as you said is ugly but among her contemporaries she was chosen, what this means is that is not all about the beauty but the brain. Ahahhhahhah I gat all including the brain because i'm basking higher in my chosen profession.
Re: Every Woman Has Arse And Boobs.. What Is Your Asset? By Marilyn Oma Anona by Tracy66: 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
sexycat:
Beauty without a brain to compliment a lady is nothing, have u see lately what is happening in our society, with your beauty it can only earn you a temporary position because when the brain that has no bossom or buttocks comes then you are relegated from the position you think you occupies permanently. Alec Wec as you said is ugly but among her contemporaries she was chosen, what this means is that is not all about the beauty but the brain. Ahahhhahhah I gat all including the brain because i'm basking higher in my chosen profession.

You have all? I love you already then, the society is no helping matters sef everywhere beauty peageant this and that .lol

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Eniola Badmus Climbing A Rock In London / Photos: Son Of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke Crashes Father's N40m Porsche Car While / Things We Were Not Told About Sam Okwaraji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.