Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. (2575 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / About Coconut And dishes You Can Prepare With Coconut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by peeparty(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Which one be mtn rice?
yellow yellow rice,student would understnd dis.btw hw r u?u outta of kamp
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by smvinreal(f): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
kilokeys:
i cook all dishes o..
grilled samosa with roasted fish leg

chilli sauce with chicken tail

spaghetti bolognese with shredded vulture in sauce.
many more....

ask me anything

i can cook up trouble too grin
i hope you are not lieing gush i love guyz that cooks
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by smvinreal(f): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
Opluses:
I can cook the following:

-Indomie Noodles
-Rice(white)
-Yam and;
-Beans.

cheesy
You try

1 Like

Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by smvinreal(f): 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
jumper524:
I spend much time with my mom in the kitchen.
if am not in the kitchen my mom is never happy some people even call me her wife bt still yet apart from indomie and egg i cant cook and i dey suffer am 4 skul
SMH
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by kilokeys(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
smvinreal:
i hope you are not lieing gush i love guyz that cooks

u could come around our restaurant in jabi, abuja.

Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by smvinreal(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2015
kilokeys:

u could come around our restaurant in jabi, abuja.
someday
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 28, 2015
SMH, See as all the guys dey form, Peeparty, Oya teach me how to cook Mtn rice.

Kilokeys abeg gimme your address, u must teach how to cook all those foods.

Cutehector, just drop ur number, I need to learn how to cook all those * Ofe* u mentioned.
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2015
adeh39:

Cutehector, just drop ur number, I need to learn how to cook all those * Ofe* u mentioned.
market don sell.. grin my number is on my profile..
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by peeparty(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2015
Adeh39 when n how do u want it?
adeh39:

Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:
Adeh39 when n how do u want it?

Teach me now, i mean here on NL, I'm so hungry right now, So i will learn from you and cook it immediately.
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
Cutehector:

grin
Cutehector:
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by peeparty(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2015
Send me ur power bank
adeh39:

Teach me now, i mean here on NL, I'm so hungry right now, So i will learn from you and cook it immediately.
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
peeparty:
Send me ur power bank
Haaha, okay put on your Flash share, let's share it.
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by peeparty(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
adeh39:

Haaha, okay put on your Flash share, let's share it.
it on kiki
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2015
smvinreal:
You try
wettin man go do naw? Especially when you don't eat out. Lol
Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by smvinreal(f): 9:33pm On May 28, 2015
Opluses:
wettin man go do naw? Especially when you don't eat out. Lol
Abi oo i like principled men jare

1 Like

Re: Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. by spankyflex(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
hmmm,me na akwa ibom boy I be ooo,so I Cook all the local delicacies .I.e afang,editan,atama,edikang ikong,and fisherman soup,jollof rice,fried rice n coconut rice.chai I almost forgot my delicious afia efere(nsala soup) mehn I no de dull for kitchen matter oooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get These Chinese Ingredients & Others? / How To Make Ghana Peanut Candy (brittle) At Home / Jollof Rice Isn't Sweet Without This Cooler (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.