Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) (11386 Views)

Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Allah Vs Atheism: ‘leaving Islam Was The Hardest Thing I’ve Done’ Amal Farah / My Article "Why I Left Islam" Was Deleted Because It Is Unsafe To Say The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by oaroloye(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
@ Fake pastor Bronchitis

WHO ARE YOU TO ARROGANTLY INSULT ISLAM ? Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, your worship of the gods of Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology is driving you insane.

I am insulting no one, but merely stating the facts.

ISLAM, however, is a False Religion, according to Fundamental Christian Doctrine.

I know you are not a real Christian- but defending ISLAM? Wow!

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee, saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

. JOHN 14:1-27.

6. Jesus saith unto him,

"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life:
no man cometh unto The Father, but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye Know Him,
and have seen Him."

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered and said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THE LORD YAHSHUA IS THE ONLY WAY TO YAHWEH GOD THE FATHER, THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

All others are impostors.

ALLAH is NOT The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

I will never say any different.

Lets examine what the son of one of your gods, L.Ron Hubbard (Scientology) have to say about his own father. What he has to say will even shock hardened Satanists !!

How dare you call L. RON HUBBARD my GOD- just because he brought us TRUTH from The Mouth of God, which you reject!

AYABA OLORI, Tuberculosis Joshua's runaway Slave, has revealed that you people regard HIM as your LORD and MASTER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIaNEWLe_Z4&t=10s

How he brainwashes his Disciples with beatings.

How he destroys critics.

When questioned on the future of Scientology? L.Ron Hubbard’s son, DeWolf believes the entire superstructure is crumbling under the glare of publicity and incontrovertible, documented evidence that Hubbard repeatedly has lied about himself — thus prompting even his most devoted followers to wonder if he’s lied about other things as well."

JOHN deWOLFF- formerly L. Ron Hubbard Junior (DeWolff is his grandmother's maiden name), did not follow in his father's footsteps for quite reasonable and understandable reasons: THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY is a MONSTER. As anyone.

It got that way from FIGHTING Monsters.

It got that way from DEFEATING Monsters.

L. RON HUBBARD has specifically taught: "ENEMIES OF SCIENTOLOGY CAN BE LIED TO."

What do you expect him to teach? He was not preaching THE GOSPEL; he was running a BUSINESS.

He was totally-merciless to his enemies, and, excuse my French, "bleeped THEM UP," when they tried to get information from him to use against him.

Anybody can compare how he handled himself to how I handled myself.

If you want information about me, to use against me, I will give it to you.

If you want my Agbada, I will let you take my Buba too!

Let the record plainly show: I OBEYED GOD.

You are NOT going to go to HELL, because I withheld Knowledge.

You can go to Hell on your own Assholehood, not my Assholehood.

DeWolf offers powerful advice to anyone seeking to find truth about the religion the belong to. He said, "The key to sorting someone’s doubts about Scientology is L. Ron Hubbard," says DeWolf, "He is ‘source,’ ‘cause,’ ‘creator,’ and ‘founder,’ Lay the true and actual man and his past out and the ‘construct’ falls apart. Scientology is based on fiction, there’s no need to argue or even debate."

This is called "AD HOMINEM."

You leave the TEACHINGS, and start chasing things that are NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

. EXODUS 22:25-27.

25. "If thou lend money
to any of My People that is poor by thee,
thou shalt not be to him as an usurer,
neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.
26. "If thou at all take
thy neighbour's raiment to pledge,
thou shalt deliver it unto him
by that the Sun goeth down:
27. "For that is his covering only,
it is his raiment for his skin:
wherein shall he sleep?
and it shall come to pass,
when he crieth unto Me,
that I will Hear;
for I am Gracious."

YOU DON'T STRIP YOUR NEIGHBOUR NAKED: IT'S WRONG!

Leave them some cover to keep themselves comfortable.

AYABA OLORI claimed that Tuberculosis Joshua stripped girls naked, and made them parade before the boys, being accused of Fornication, and made to insert Red Pepper into themselves. A heinous and dangerous practice.

This was your Sister, and it is A SIN to view your Sister's unclothedness, and she view your unclothedness: maybe she didn't view your unclothedness too- that doesn't make it right.

I do not accept such an allegation based on the testimony of the one witness.

If anyone else knows of other Alligators to allegate against Tuberculosis Joshua, let them come on out, and testify.

What are they waiting for- their Pensions to kick in?

To date, according to DeWolf, Hubbard is known to have had at least seven children by three wives. His current wife, Mary Sue, is one of nine top Scientology leaders convicted on charges of conspiracy, burglary, or theft of secret documents from federal offices in Washington, D.C.

I want to know how to remove Engrams and Expand my Consciousness.

What is my business with who L. Ron Hubbard's Wife was, and what crimes she committed?

I don't need his Wife for anything.

DeWolf continues, My father conned most people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from the church, and took advantage of the church’s female followers, I also participated in many private Sex orgies with my father and three or four women at a time. When asked why his father would let him join in, he said, my father wanted to teach me to control women, "My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a woman’s soul in order for the satanic power to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.

How much money do you think he was being paid to destroy his own reputation to destroy his father's?

. GENESIS 9:20-27.

20. And Noah began to be an husbandman,
and he planted a vineyard:
21. And he drank of the wine,
and was drunken;
and he was uncovered within his tent.
22. And Ham, the father of Canaan,
saw the unclothedness of his father,
and told his two brethren without.
23. And Shem and Japheth took a garment,
and laid it upon both their shoulders,
and went backward,
and covered the unclothedness of their father;
and their faces were backward,
and they saw not their father's unclothedness.
24. And Noah awoke from his wine,
and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25. And he said,

"Cursed be Canaan;
a Servant of Servants shall he be unto his Brethren."

26. And he said,

"Blessed be The LORD God of Shem;
and Canaan shall be his Servant.
27. "God shall enlarge Japheth,
and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem;
and Canaan shall be his Servant."

. EXODUS 21:15-17.

15. "And he that smiteth his father,
or his mother,
shall be surely put to death.
16. "And he that stealeth a man,
and selleth him,
or if he be found in his hand,
he shall surely be put to death.
17. "And he that curseth his father,
or his mother,
shall surely be put to death."

WHY ARE SO PARTICULAR ABOUT THE TEACHINGS OF JOHN deWOLFF ABOUT HIS FATHER, BUT YOU CARE NOTHING ABOUT HIS TEACHING ABOUT GOD?

He cares NOTHING about THE LORD- but YOU trust HIS words?

What does that say about YOU?

Fake pastor Bronchitis, now you can continue to fabricate lies to defend your satanic gods to your death bed. Remember to go and defend your friend the RAPIST pastor Timothy Omotoso and insult all the young girls that he RAPED.

What have I "FABRICATED?"

L. RON HUBBARD developed a procedure based on the COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD YAHSHUA (MATTHEW 18,) that removes FUNCTIONAL ERRORS from the MInd. This procedure is so effective, that L. Ron Hubbard was able to charge $50 per hour for it.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The Basis of SCIENTOLOGY (Knowing How to Know, or, the Study of Knowledge,) is DIANETICS (Through Mind,) which is a technique of optimizing the Human Mind.

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD (1911-1986) was an ex-Navy Engineering School Dropout who became interested in the Mind at an early age, having been an apprentice to a PIKUNI (Blackfeet) Indian Shaman at the age of nine, being befriended by a Court-Martialled officer named Commander "SNAKE" THOMPSON, who happened to be a direct pupil of SIGMUND FREUD (the much'acclaimed Father of PSYCHOANALYSIS,) and a comrade to the notorious ALEISTER CROWLEY (the infamous Father of modern SATANISM). All of these facts are, of course, duly gainsaid by SCIENTOLOGY Opponents.

Their efforts are geared toward diverting attention away from the actual teachings of SCIENTOLOGY onto inconsequential matters.

L. RON HUBBARD postulated that the Human Mind was a Computing Calculator, like an ADDING MACHINE, and was itself incapable of Error. However, if one of the ENTRY KEYS were to be HELD DOWN somehow, say, the "SEVEN" Key? Seven would be added unnecessarily to every Calculation. If one wanted to enter "ZERO," the Calculator would say "SEVEN." If one entered "SEVEN," it would say "SEVENTY-SEVEN," and so on.

The hitherto infallible Calculator would become fallible.

L. RON HUBBARD postulated that this is the basis of "HUMAN ERROR," and set out to prove that such "HELD-DOWN KEYS" could be found in the Human Mind, but Released, by a progressive Counseling Technique he called "AUDITING." Once thus happened, the Mind would become CLEARED go its naturally-fkawless and infallible state.

A person who attains the end of such a process is called a "CLEAR."

CHRISTIANS should be able to realize parallels in our own Religion, and find AGREEMENT, and NO CONFLICT at all.

L. RON HUBBARD evaluated the Human Mind as having three main sections: ANALYTICAL, REACTIVE, and SOMATIC.

THE ANALYTICAL MIND calculates and thinks in DIFFERENCES and ASSOCIATIONS, and is more or less infallible.

THE REACTIVE MIND calculates and thinks in IDENTITIES, and presumes that EVERYTHING is EQUAL to EVERYTHING ELSE.

That is: A = B = C = D = E .... = X = Y = Z.

It is the Source of Error.

THE SOMATIC MIND takes SOLUTIONS arrived at by the ANALYTICAL and REACTIVE MINDS, and attempts to implement them PHYSICALLY, as literally as possible.

These properties of the Mind are the Cause of "THE HUMAN CONDITION," and Humans have developed as we have, because we left these "HELD-DOWN KEYS" in our minds, not knowing that they can be permanently resolved.

L. RON HUBBARD called these "HELD-DOWN KEYS" "ENGRAMS."

He taught that THE REACTIVE MIND co trains a "BANK" of ENGRAMS, which consist of WORDS interpreted by it as HYPNOTIC COMMANDS that supersede other Considerations, so that, when allowed to operate, the REACTIVE MIND issues Commands to the SOMATIC MIND that EXAGGERATE, INHIBIT, or BLOCK some Human Ability.

These ENGRAM Commands are installed during experiences of intolerable EMOTIONAL or BODILY PAIN.

They can interfere with any function of the Mind or Body against our ANALYTICAL LOGICAL AND REASONABLE WILL.

That is why they have to go.

How many girls do YOU SAY Timothy Omotoso RAPED?

THIRTY?

MBALI said that there were FORTY other Girls kept with her.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

SABC "SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT:" "BREAKING THE SILENCE Hatchet Job.

(April 17, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYtTPtwIFU

RATHER THAN JUST MAKE VAGUE ALLEGATIONS AND ASSERTIONS, I LIKE TO PROVIDE PROOFS OF WHAT I SAY. THE FOLLOWING IS A TRANSCRIPT OF A VIDEO OF THE ALLEGED RAPE VICTIM.

Church Women assisted Nigerian Pastor to Organize Young Girls.

(April 21, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYsZ8y5PpIQ

[b][SADC Broadcast:] “27 YEAR OLD MBALI SAYS SHE WAS RAPED AND ABUSED BY OMOTOSO FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS.

“She says that she was initially approached by his Senior Women Assistants. She was whisked to OMOTOSO'S house in Ifianam, Durban, and that is where the alleged abuse started.

“MBALI says 40 other girls lived there, some as young as 14.”

[MBALI speaking:] “He would call me to his room, then he would sleep with me without my permission. He had his way with me.”

[SADC Commentator:] “THE CHURCH WOMEN ASSISTING OMOTOSO HAD ONE STRICT CRITERIA: THE GIRLS HAD TO BE ATTRACTIVE.”

[MBALI speaking:]“The Church members would meet random girls in the street, and lured them to the Pastor. They promised them that their lives would change. The girls were promised fame if they submitted themselves to the Pastor.

“They were made to a bed(?) they were sexually-abused...”

[SADC Commentator:]”MBALI SAYS THAT THE GIRLS DID NOT TRY TO ESCAPE, AND OMOTOSO THREATENED THEM EVERY DAY.”

[MBALI speaking:]”….his room and as I should bring our Bible. Then he angrily said if we tell anyone or try to leave his house, he would kill us by chopping off our heads. He said he will disappear because he was Nigerian, and no-one would find him.”[/b]

IS THIS GIRL A CREDIBLE WITNESS AGAINST A PASTOR?

WHERE ARE THEY?

She said that CHURCH WOMEN brought them to have sex with the Pastor, "so that he would make them famous."

WHERE are these Church women?

WHY are Police not arresting THEM with GUNS?

Latest Updates by Mrs. Omotoso:

Part 1. (May 10, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpcTNemVrp8&t=55s

Part 2. (May 10, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GIyO-ggSdA&t=26s

Part 3. (May 18, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5H7q6iGzfA&t=28s

Part 4. (May 31, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deKaTxNLvNs

Many of HIS CHURCH members trooped out to counteract the Protests against him at his hearing.

Jesus Dominion International Churchgoers face off against Protesters at Pastor Omotoso's Bail Hearing.

(May 03, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6j-eLLoSM

Mrs. TAIWO OMOTOSO and Church Members protest their Pastor's innocence.

THE HOUSE WHERE THESE GIRLS were allegedly kept for Sexual Exploitation- well, hear it from a horse's mouth:

ME: I asked what the house where MBALI says she was raped in looks like, and where it is located.

Melusi S.: It's in Mhlanga here in Durban. Where the Man of God was taking care of those Girls, they had Freedom to leave anytime the want to and to come back. And apart form that House Omotoso has a House where He stays with His family...... the Family knows the Other house they do also Visit that House

So all that Omotoso is Suspected on Selling Girls and all that. If they were sold they would be long Gone, But they are still around and They had time to Visit their Families and Stay as long as they want and They would come back willingly. No one was Forced to stay there

MELUSI S. is a member of JESUS DOMINION INTERNATIONAL in Durban.

This is what HE had to say, when I pressed him for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYsZ8y5PpIQ

WHAT WITNESSES HAVE YOU TO PROVE THAT TIMOTHY OMOTOSO RAPED ANYONE?

The 27 year-old woman herself said that she WENT to have sex with the Pastor, FOR TWO YEARS, because she was promised that HE would "make her famous."

Her statement is RIGHT THERE in the VIDEO, and my TRANSCRIPT.

Tell us how this is not some CHEAP LovePeddler ADULTERESS who does not even have EVIDENCE that any crime has been committed.

In TWO YEARS, she NEVER found her way to THE POLICE STATION- but she found her way to A TV STATION!

We are told to believe, that THE TELEVISION STATION said:

"Hmph! This man is a TERRIBLE CRIMINAL, and he must be QUICKLY ARRESTED, before he knows what is happening- BUT, screw that- LET'S DO A TV SHOW to WARN HIM, so that he has a CHANCE to ESCAPE, and screw up THE POLICE!"
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

1)I am insulting no one, but merely stating the facts. ISLAM, however, is a False Religion, according to Fundamental Christian Doctrine.

2)WHY ARE SO PARTICULAR ABOUT THE TEACHINGS OF JOHN deWOLFF ABOUT HIS FATHER, BUT YOU CARE NOTHING ABOUT HIS TEACHING ABOUT GOD? He cares NOTHING about THE LORD- but YOU trust HIS words? What does that say about YOU?

3)What have I "FABRICATED?"

L. RON HUBBARD developed a procedure based on the COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD YAHSHUA (MATTHEW 18,) that removes FUNCTIONAL ERRORS from the MInd. This procedure is so effective, that L. Ron Hubbard was able to charge $50 per hour for it.

4) WHAT WITNESSES HAVE YOU TO PROVE THAT TIMOTHY OMOTOSO RAPED ANYONE? Tell us how this is not some CHEAP LovePeddler ADULTERESS who does not even have EVIDENCE that any crime has been committed. In TWO YEARS, she NEVER found her way to THE POLICE STATION- but she found her way to A TV STATION!
Fake Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, your defense is flimsy, devoid of any facts, erratic and poorly constructed, therefore it is not permissible and will be scrapped. But for the sake of fairness you will be assisted to compile a proper defense Below.

For the clarity, your statements has has been numbered 1-4 so each one can be bolstered to increase your chance of winning a case that is heavily stacked against you. It appears that you have publicly incriminated yourself to your detriment. Nevertheless, you will be treated fairly as always.

Bronchitis vs Nairaland :

Accused original point 1) I am insulting no one, but merely stating the facts. ISLAM, however, is a False Religion, according to Fundamental Christian Doctrine. I know you are not a real Christian- but defending ISLAM? Wow!

Enhanced point 1) I dont know the difference between facts and an insult. As a fake pastor, when I accuse Islam of being a false religion I think it is just proper of me to accuse my own religions of Criminal Scientology and Hallucinogenic Nagualism of being utterly fictious and fake and useless to mankind. I dont know why I was surprised that Sciencewatch defended Islam, when it is clear that Sciencewatch always fights for the dignity of dignified humans.

Accused original point 2) WHY ARE SO PARTICULAR ABOUT THE TEACHINGS OF JOHN deWOLFF ABOUT HIS FATHER, BUT YOU CARE NOTHING ABOUT HIS TEACHING ABOUT GOD? He cares NOTHING about THE LORD- but YOU trust HIS words? What does that say about YOU?

Enhanced point 2) Sciencewatch's strong interest in what John DeWolf, the son of Criminal Scientology's founder has to say about his own father is actually a brilliant way to get a deeper understanding of the man that I idolize and worship and preach about so faithfully daily.
Yes his words must be trusted, if you can trust the son's words, who's words can we trust about a man and an organization that have appeared in thousands of court room around the world. My insulting question, "What does it say about Sciencewatch ?" will be change to a compliment here.

Accused original point 3) What have I "FABRICATED?" L. RON HUBBARD developed a procedure based on the COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD [/b]YAHSHUA (MATTHEW 18,) that removes FUNCTIONAL ERRORS from the Mind. This procedure is so effective, that L. Ron Hubbard was able to charge $50 per hour for it.

Enhanced point 3) Yes I admit to fabrication because after 20yrs of faithfully studying Criminal Scientology I should have know that all this crap was purely fictional. It was not meant for any serious consideration but I was fooled when Scientology was marketed by famous actors. Yes I also admit that the FUNCTIONAL ERRORS of my own mind has dramatically increased. My stupid defense that because fraudster L.Ron Hubbard charged $50 per hour for his fiction, therefore it must be authentic was another FUNCTIONAL ERROR. oops I must have pressed the number 7 twice. Lol !

Accused original point 4) WHAT WITNESSES HAVE YOU TO PROVE THAT TIMOTHY OMOTOSO RAPED ANYONE? Tell us how this is not some CHEAP LovePeddler ADULTERESS who does not even have EVIDENCE that any crime has been committed. In TWO YEARS, she NEVER found her way to THE POLICE STATION- but she found her way to A TV STATION!

Enhanced point 4) Oops, sorry another unforgivable FUNCTIONAL ERROR. Yes I dont know what to say because as a respected pastor with 34 yrs ministry experience I personally have lusted after the young girls and thought nothing of it because the bible teaches me that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. oh, it has also taught me that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR OWN RAPE, EVEN IF IT IS BABIES. So for me to insult rape victims is second nature, I really dont think anything of it. If you know what I mean ?
When I as pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye call rape victims BITCH, CHEAP, LovePeddler, ADULTRESS etc etc, I am actually quoting the bible to help these demented victims. Only I have the solution to the RAPE problems of the world, but know one is listening to me.

Thank you, that will be all for now pastor Bronchitis. My finding will be published tomorrow morning at 3:15 am while you sleep to prevent evidence tampering.

I can hint that the four enhanced points that you submitted in your defense certainly make you appear as a honest and credible witness.
I will kept my personal opinions of you out of my findings for the sake of justice. It will indeed be hard because I know you.

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The Bible enjoins us to honour our parents so that our days may be long.
You just gave fake pastor Bronchits Oaroloye very good advice, but it will fall on deaf ears because he is not Christian. He hate Christianity but only uses it as a smoke screen to peddle his real faith which is based on fictional Satanic doctrines of Criminal Scientology and Hallucinogenic drug-induced Nagualism.

Nevertheless, OLAADEGBU I hope wise readers will take your advise on honouring their parents. Because if they dont, their deepest beliefs will be based on fictional delusions based on hatred toward mankind.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by gabe: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Alberto Riviera is a fictional character created by chick publications. Some people will believe anything smh
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
gabe:

Alberto Riviera is a fictional character created by chick publications. Some people will believe anything smh

Since you don't believe in God why should I expect you to believe the story of Alberto? undecided
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ISLAM, however, is a False Religion, according to Fundamental Christian Doctrine.

JOHN deWOLFF- formerly L. Ron Hubbard Junior (DeWolff is his grandmother's maiden name), did not follow in his father's footsteps for quite reasonable and understandable reasons: THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY is a MONSTER. As anyone.

It got that way from FIGHTING Monsters. It got that way from DEFEATING Monsters.

L. RON HUBBARD has specifically taught: "ENEMIES OF SCIENTOLOGY CAN BE LIED TO." What do you expect him to teach? He was not preaching THE GOSPEL; he was running a BUSINESS. He was totally-merciless to his enemies, and, excuse my French, "bleeped THEM UP," when they tried to get information from him to use against him.

What have I "FABRICATED?"

Pastor Bronchitis, the point I would like to make here is very basic if you dont mind ?

You proudly claim the following, "L. RON HUBBARD developed a procedure based on the COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD YAHSHUA (MATTHEW 18,) that removes FUNCTIONAL ERRORS from the MInd. This procedure is so effective, that L. Ron Hubbard was able to charge $50 per hour for it."

Are you so brain-washed by Criminal Scientology pastor Bronchitis that you can not see the massive contradictions in your claim ? Do you remember that Jesus commanded, "Freely it is given, Freely you must give."
This is why I repeatedly say you are not a Christian but a poorly disguised undercover Agent.

At to days value what your master the fraudster L.Ron Hubbard charged per hour would be more than 157,000 Niara for one hours fictional INGRAM/FUNCTIONAL ERRORS removal from the Mind with a a procedure based on the COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD YAHSHUA (MATTHEW 18,) I would rather go have my in-grown toe nails removed and have money left for a good Whiskey.

You falsely make the following claim, "JOHN deWOLFF- formerly L. Ron Hubbard Junior did not follow in his father's footsteps for quite reasonable and understandable reasons."
He did in fact follow in his fathers corrupt footsteps. He said he rapidly climbed to the top ranks of Scientology. He even had Sex orgies with his father in the church using 4 to 5 young girls from the church.

Therefore he know the whole truth about his corrupt and evil father, L.Ron Hubbard the wanted criminal.
JOHN deWOLF lovingly advises all truth seekers when he said, "The key to sorting someone’s doubts out about Scientology is L. Ron Hubbard," says DeWolf, "He is ‘source,’ ‘cause,’ ‘creator,’ and ‘founder,’ Lay the true and actual man and his past out and the ‘foundation’ falls apart. Scientology is based on fiction, there’s no need to argue or even debate."
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:

You just gave fake pastor Bronchits Oaroloye very good advice, but it will fall on deaf ears because he is not Christian. He hate Christianity but only uses it as a smoke screen to peddle his real faith which is based on fictional Satanic doctrines of Criminal Scientology and Hallucinogenic drug-induced Nagualism.

Nevertheless, OLAADEGBU I hope wise readers will take your advise on honouring their parents. Because if they dont, their deepest beliefs will be based on fictional delusions based on hatred toward mankind.

I wonder where he is now. undecided
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ISLAM, however, is a False Religion, according to Fundamental Christian Doctrine. I know you are not a real Christian- but defending ISLAM? Wow!

WHAT WITNESSES HAVE YOU TO PROVE THAT TIMOTHY OMOTOSO RAPED ANYONE?

Tell us how this is not some CHEAP LovePeddler ADULTERESS who does not even have EVIDENCE that any crime has been committed.

In TWO YEARS, she NEVER found her way to THE POLICE STATION- but she found her way to A TV STATION!

We are told to believe, that THE TELEVISION STATION said:

"Hmph! This man is a TERRIBLE CRIMINAL, and he must be QUICKLY ARRESTED, before he knows what is happening- BUT, screw that- LET'S DO A TV SHOW to WARN HIM, so that he has a CHANCE to ESCAPE, and screw up THE POLICE!"
Pastor Bronchitis, here is the latest update on your rapist friend Nigerian Pastor Timothy Omotoso as at 2017-09-08 12:01

Pastor Timothy Omotoso’s second bail application denied ;

Port Elizabeth - The charismatic Nigerian pastor Timothy Omotoso failed to present any new facts to the Port Elizabeth Magistrate's Court in his second bail application, and will therefore remain behind bars for now.

Magistrate Thandeka Mashiyi, who presided over both of Omotoso's bail applications, found that the Durban-based televangelist’s new legal counsel, headed by Advocate Alwyn Rossouw SC, had failed to present any new facts to the court.

The 59-year-old pastor is facing charges of human trafficking, sexual assault and the rape of young girls.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Pastor Bronchitis, here is the latest update on your rapist friend Nigerian Pastor Timothy Omotoso as at 2017-09-08 12:01

Pastor Timothy Omotoso’s second bail application denied ;

Port Elizabeth - The charismatic Nigerian pastor Timothy Omotoso failed to present any new facts to the Port Elizabeth Magistrate's Court in his second bail application, and will therefore remain behind bars for now.

Magistrate Thandeka Mashiyi, who presided over both of Omotoso's bail applications, found that the Durban-based televangelist’s new legal counsel, headed by Advocate Alwyn Rossouw SC, had failed to present any new facts to the court.

The 59-year-old pastor is facing charges of human trafficking, sexual assault and the rape of young girls.

There are many people looking for that guy to get their money back here in the UK. cool
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

There are many people looking for that guy to get their money back here in the UK. cool
Mmmm ! Can you send me links ? I would like to check this.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Mmmm ! Can you send me links ? I would like to check this.

I don't know of any links but I know that there were many of my fellow brethren who left their churches to join this 'Jesus Arena' in London because of the promise of instant prosperity. We later began to hear stories of woe when I saw some of these brethren, telling stories of how he scammed them and then escaped to South Africa where his luck eventually ran out. cheesy
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I don't know of any links but I know that there were many of my fellow brethren who left their churches to join this 'Jesus Arena' in London because of the promise of instant prosperity. We later began to hear stories of woes when I saw some of these brethren, telling stories of how he scammed them and then escaped to South Africa where his luck eventually ran out. cheesy
We may be talking about a different pastor, Timothy Omotoso is from Jesus Dominion International not Jesus Arena International.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:

We may be talking about a different pastor, Timothy Omotoso is from Jesus Dominion International not Jesus Arena International.

He surreptitiously changed the name to Jesus Dominion International. Check the link below.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03713790
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

He surreptitiously changed the name to Jesus Dominion International. Check the link below.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03713790

OLAADEGBU, is it possible that you are a more skilled investigator than me ?
I am beginning to think so !

Write a full review of your findings.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:

OLAADEGBU, is it possible that you are a more skilled investigator than me ?
I am beginning to think so !

Write a full review of your findings.

I would not like to derail from the topic of this thread. All I was pointing out is that the truth is out there but folks don't have the appetite to search it out thereby allowing charlatans to take them for a ride.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by ScienceWatch: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I would not like to derail from the topic of this thread. All I was pointing out is that the truth is out there but folks don't have the appetite to search it out thereby allowing charlatans to take them for a ride.
Mmmm good point. Yes lets not spoon feed them.
Research is hard work. Most are too damn lazy, and come here and demand answers.
There questions are confusing even to themselves. All the best.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Research is hard work. Most are too damn lazy, and come here and demand answers.

Even when you spoon feed them like I've done on this thread, they still wouldn't appreciate it. It is only when they develop the love for the truth, it is only then will they begin to embrace it.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
ScienceWatch:

Did you know that Timothy Omotosho was once a disciple of TB Joshua? shocked
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
The Prophet.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
How Islam was created.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Is Lebanon a Christian country? Syria seems to have gotten under America's skin for a long time. Could this be the reason for America's stance to Syria's plight today? Let's find out. cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2842093_prophetpage1_jpeg944409d094201709858f63ec0376248e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846246_prophetpage2_jpega0da8cde62d13988b75d6b21fd0d7f33
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850917_prophetpage3_jpeg9d5584dd727ed18b6e2f724f1e47d0f4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855903_prophetpage4_jpegcdcc19a7debbb13f8ba5d92d72aacb76
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2860289_prophetpage5_jpegc58186a6e0877b1b8bc189b0c87d6949
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2937938_prophetpage6_jpega166198b7cc49df1ea9f1586a8b7df41
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2945695_prophetpage7_jpeg113b13e2d645339837db591c56325a96
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2951392_prophetpage8_jpegc351c6d2e7a57e88671af89f66caa605
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2955269_prophetpage9_jpeg2447f475ad0cbb3a98cee2b318348a7f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2957816_prophetpage10_jpeg5cf880ce07bf5acab5b67db347dcc202
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2961916_prophetpage11_jpeg45fb1bfdd5cbb4d543cebcdcb69c165a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2974569_prophetpage12_jpegc7ff16ad6bba2cc249c480f20717b0dd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2983227_prophetpage13_jpeg708ffd029c12dbfac987cbd6e7bcd974
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3009202_prophetpage14_jpegfb1f1a03d8cbaabbca2051b82eb4680c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3027894_prophetpage15_jpeg509007cfeb5b2523982d2fa1baec560e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3037018_prophetpage16_jpeg4cb97e73d4416a7a0fd83d402d32148a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041146_prophetpage17_jpega9f8c7337244ea1e65e8a1dd8f46909e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3063430_prophetpage18_jpegc5841fe1adacb4e891cba39e427f29b5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073121_prophetpage19_jpeg0c0230fad8db0d1f2c1b1be2bc7fdd9f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3081278_prophetpage20_jpeg3d76c7d81b1cf76a7565cb4245bf121c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3093703_prophetpage21_jpegfd7a951b8923454d720895e340f49b85
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3097659_prophetpage22_jpegc42e0b5ddc06677e0cafd4d29c1984d7
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3112404_prophetpage23_jpeg288f0f952de19edb6decdf163a82b1f4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3133158_prophetpage24_jpeg8e64027c2326ea1b8981825d6ed1f459
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3138806_prophetpage25_jpeg8c115a032aa921092c1d416d3bc5382b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3153317_prophetpage26_jpeg3da8dbbe9fd552c8eb0f6fc719662acb
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3164024_prophetpage27_jpeg58336071e168ef23e10b151fef302983
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3166449_prophetpage28_jpeg7b2b489c4b15d82c1327ade94989ea4b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3175089_prophetpage29_jpegd7b3e9d03782327a92b78be5edd9b679
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3212249_prophetpage30_jpeg6f4fd9f6efda9b6ed8b4e9a097ce3233
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3241548_prophetpage31_jpegc1e311d44e22e1422aa93595c6e41072
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3257165_albertopage32_jpeg5c8ebb72447cf80a10cff4846b219d75
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3265788_prophetpage33_jpeg1968bcb04d9b198db642f7e14422e2a0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2842085_atheprophetcover_jpegfe3528b4b21f2f3fd5f64da9bee01e63
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2458712_albertoseries_jpeg5d8ed7ec483144cff5ee65fa70847703
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Beirut revisited.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2022
Did the Vatican Create Islam?

The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs.  Someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope.

In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told this story:

"A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama.  She was a widow named Khadijah.  She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment.  She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael.  Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor.  He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training.  Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine which prepared him for his "great calling."  The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.

While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic.  He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed.  Many Muslims believe this. 

Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interprete them.  From this came the Qur'an.  In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

Muhammad instructed some of them to flee into Abysinnia where Negus, the Roman Catholic king accepted them because Muhammad's views on the Virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine.  These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols.  History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshipped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god.  They gave birth to three goddesses who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah."  An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in 1950's shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest."

undecided
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
If the name Jesus offends you, well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Joagbaje Became God / Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt / Who Should Partake In Holy Communion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.