Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest (11285 Views)

The Shocking Jesuit Oath / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Papist:

Wow do they also have your name in their super computer?

Have you been programmed to say this? undecided

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ubenedictus:

the article i gave you wasn't from the vatican but from a neutral source.

Why are you in denial? Do you also believe the inquisition is a lie?

Ubenedictus:

so rivera the fraud man is now you idea of a righteous Jesus.

Dr. Alberto Rivera's testimony is tenable and the evidence of all his claims can be substantiated all around us today.

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vest(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Have you been programmed to say this? undecided
Yes I'm an evil Jesuit. And we are coming for you too like we did to the holy Alberto. So watch what you say lol.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Ubenedictus(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you in denial? Do you also believe the inquisition is a lie?

Dr. Alberto Rivera's testimony is tenable and the evidence of all his claims can be substantiated all around us today.

the Jesuits were not in charge of nor did they begin the inquistion as the liar Alberto said.

The inquisition started in the 13th century while the Jesuits were form in the 15th century.

Alberto was a fraud! Oh, do you also believe the vatican has the names and info of all protestants and are waiting for when to kill them.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17am On Jun 04, 2015
vest:

foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God" (1 Corinthians 1:18).

Imagine for a moment that you are standing on the beach looking at a ship. Then you suddenly see about 40 people take a deep dive off the ship and cling to a life boat.

You shake your head in amazement and unbelief at their foolishness. Then all of a sudden the ship hits an iceberg and then begins to sink, taking all those who are on board with it.

Those who looked like fools in jumping off the ship were actually wise while those who seemed wise by staying back on the ship ended up being fools. Now tell me who are the fools?

You may now scoff at those of us who abandon the sinking ship of this world and cling to the lifeboat of Jesus Christ our Saviour. But we know that this pleasure large ocean liner is heading for the rocks, will eventually come into contact with the immovable iceberg of the Law of God and then sink into hell, not purgatory, taking all those on board with it. Remember the titanic. wink

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Papist:

Yes I'm an evil Jesuit. And we are coming for you too like we did to the holy Alberto. So watch what you say lol.

Do you have righteous Jesuits? My Master Jesus Christ was persecuted for righteousness' sake and those who will live godly in Christ will suffer persecution just like Alberto and all the martyrs did. You can not be greater than your master. Your master was a liar and a murderer, you can only do what your master bids you.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44).

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Ubenedictus:

the Jesuits were not in charge of nor did they begin the inquistion as the liar Alberto said.

The inquisition started in the 13th century while the Jesuits were form in the 15th century.

Alberto was a fraud! Oh, do you also believe the vatican has the names and info of all protestants and are waiting for when to kill them.

As from 1200 AD the RCC was responsible for the murdering of about 68 million people. Call them monks or Jesuits they are all working for the same master.

"The thief comes not but for to steal and to kill and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vooks: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Am I surprised that you have so soon swallowed the lies of the Vatican hook, line and stinker? undecided
I never in my wildest dreams thought I would run into a primate who believes in Rivera
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2015
vooks:

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would run into a primate who believes in Rivera
Lol I would imagine only illiterates would believe in the Rivera fables. It is shocking that a seemingly educated person would believe such nonsense.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Ubenedictus(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

As from 1200 AD the RCC was responsible for the murdering of about 68 million people. Call them monks or Jesuits they are all working for the same master.

"The thief comes not but for to steal and to kill and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).

lol,

Jesuits were not responsible for the inquisition, Rivera lied again!
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vest(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God" (1 Corinthians 1:18).

Imagine for a moment that you are standing on the beach looking at a ship. Then you suddenly see about 40 people take a deep dive off the ship and cling to a life boat.

You shake your head in amazement and unbelief at their foolishness. Then all of a sudden the ship hits an iceberg and then begins to sink, taking all those who are on board with it.

Those who looked like fools in jumping off the ship were actually wise while those who seemed wise by staying back on the ship ended up being fools. Now tell me who are the fools?

You may now scoff at those of us who abandon the sinking ship of this world and cling to the lifeboat of Jesus Christ our Saviour. But we know that this pleasure large ocean liner is heading for the rocks, will eventually come into contact with the immovable iceberg of the Law of God and then sink into hell, not purgatory, taking all those on board with it. Remember the titanic. wink
foooooooooooooooooooooools
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
vooks:

Believe in Jesus and not in Jesuits who are good at re-writing history.

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Papist:

Lol I would imagine only illiterates would believe in the Rivera fables. It is shocking that a seemingly educated person would believe such nonsense.

The same tactics used by evolutionists. Tagging creationists as illiterates and evolutionists as scientists. Giving a dog a bad name so as to hang it. undecided

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ubenedictus:

lol,

The Roman Catholic institution which included the Jesuits was responsible. Are you getting ready for the new inquisition?

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
vest:

foooooooooooooooooooooools

Are you following?

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Ubenedictus:

lol,

He obviously doesnt know that the inquisition still survives today and is known as the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith lol.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Are you following?
Grow up already.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Papist:

He obviously doesnt know that the inquisition still survives today and is known as the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith lol.

As we can see, you guys are doing a good job discrediting the true testimony of Dr. Rivera. Listen to what the Holy Spirit says about you:

"Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah. But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever" (Psalm 52:3,8 )

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Papist:

Grow up already.

It was Winston Churchill who said: "A lie gets half way round the world, before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." cool

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

It was Winston Churchill who said: "A lie gets half way round the world, before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." cool
Booooooooring.
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vooks: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Believe in Jesus and not in Jesuits who are good at re-writing history.
You are busy preaching Jesuits here not Jesus thou Hypocrite!
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Papist:

Booooooooring.

You must be a funny guy. You remind me of an advert for a detergent where a kid was trying to spot stains in plates his mum washed and when he could find none he said, "Boooring" grin grin grin

You will always be bored if you cannot find a lie in what I am posting since you've become accustomed to falsehood. shocked

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
vooks:

You are busy preaching Jesuits here not Jesus thou Hypocrite!

You need to read the OP again to see that it is about the testimony of a former Jesuit priest who has now found Christ.

Testimony of a former Jesuit priest

Alberto Rivera was a Jesuit priest. His job: infiltrate Protestant ministries and destroy them. But one day, while reading his Bible, he came face to face with the truth... salvation doesn't come through good works and the sacraments. It comes only through faith in Jesus! Obeying the Scriptures, he placed his faith in Christ alone and left the Roman Catholic Church.

As a Jesuit, Alberto helped destroy churches and ministries. But as he read the Bible he saw that Roman Catholicism couldn't save.

http://www.fmh-child.org/Alberto.html

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vooks: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You need to read the OP again to see that it is about the testimony of a former Jesuit priest who has now found Christ.

It don't matter who found Christ, this is more about Jesuits than Jesus
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vest(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
vooks:

It don't matter who found Christ, this is more about Jesuits than Jesus

It's about a Jesuit that found Christ. See the proof positive that the man was telling the truth.

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
vest:

for those sincere people viewing www. catholic.com/documents/the-nightmare-world-of-jack-t-chick

You can only fool some people all the time. A sincere seeker of the truth will not go to the RCC to find out the truth when the same has been accused of corruption and deceit.

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vooks: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

It's about a Jesuit that found Christ. See the proof positive that the man was telling the truth.

It's about Jesuits, one strains to see Jesus in the comics. You use Jesus to spice some gossip
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
vooks:

It's about Jesuits, one strains to see Jesus in the comics. You use Jesus to spice some gossip

It just shows that you've made up your mind to jump to conclusions before reading the end of his story. Jumping to conclusions is the only kind of exercise some people get to do. undecided

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him" (Proverbs 18:13).

1 Share

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by vooks: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

It just shows that you've made up your mind to jump to conclusions before reading the end of his story. Jumping to conclusions is the only kind of exercise some people get to do. undecided

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him" (Proverbs 18:13).
Just as you have made up your mind that he is the real deal, you are beyond help
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
vooks:

Just as you have made up your mind that he is the real deal, you are beyond help

No wonder you got deceived regarding tithes and offerings. What has he said that cannot be authenticated today? You need to pray for the gift of discernment brother. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves / Nigerian Leaders Not Thinking Sacrifice But Survival — Sam Adeyemi / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.