Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (605 Views)

Webmasters Help Needed / Webmasters Help, I'm Unable To Post On My Blogger Blog / Webmasters,help Me Rate My Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chiemmaxy2(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2015
webmasters i am a beginner ... webmasters i just want to ask what are the materials one need to create a professional website
i was using notepad when learning css, html and javascript . now that am done with learning at least i wanna put up one or two website. someone advise me to use adobe dreamweaver for a good website... i have been searching around d internet i cant get a link to download it ... i would be grateful if u can get me d link and also lists materials required to build a professional website with their links, thank u webmaster am waiting patiently for answers
Re: Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
chiemmaxy2:
webmasters i am a beginner ... webmasters i just want to ask what are the materials one need to create a professional website
i was using notepad when learning css, html and javascript . now that am done with learning at least i wanna put up one or two website. someone advise me to use adobe dreamweaver for a good website... i have been searching around d internet i cant get a link to download it ... i would be grateful if u can get me d link and also lists materials required to build a professional website with their links, thank u webmaster am waiting patiently for answers

You want to build a website with HTML only? O boy try to learn PHP since you've learnt HTML, CSS & JavaScript already. You can use CMS and then Edit it though
Re: Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Whizzcute(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
I think you should use CMS , then host and customise it with your css , html and javascrpits knowledge...

Preferably , start with wordpress
Re: Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chiemmaxy2(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
Whizzcute:
I think you should use CMS , then host and customise it with your css , html and javascrpits knowledge...

Preferably , start with wordpress
what is cms?
i know of wordpress
i think wordpress is for making blog? ryt
Re: Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chiemmaxy2(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2015
Datazone:

You want to build a website with HTML only? O boy try to learn PHP since you've learnt HTML, CSS & JavaScript already. You can use CMS and then Edit it though
i know little of php
Re: Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Whizzcute(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
chiemmaxy2:
what is cms? i know of wordpress i think wordpress is for making blog? ryt
Re: Webmasters Help Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Dmayor7(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
with your knowledge of html, css, and javascript i thought you can build a standard and professional website if you really know your stuff..

You asked the question as if without cms or dreamweaver you can't build a terrific website...

(1) (Reply)

Full Wapka Seo Tutorials To Get Huge Traffics From Naijagaze.com / difference between the 2 replies i got from,adsense.. / I Need An Adsense Account - Amebocity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.