Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. (892 Views)

P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo / Tuface Hosts Faze To Birthday Bash-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by lillyjane(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2015
P-Square, Iyanya, Faze these three are among the big names at the inauguration (besides President, Muhammadu Buhari).

Other big names as per entertainment to perform at the inauguration are being expected from the inauguration committee announcement.

President, Muhammadu Buhari will officially take the oath of office tomorrow, 29 May.

See Peter Okoye's tweets here>>>http://www.gistpost.com/2015/05/p-square-iyanya-faze-to-sing-for.html

Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 28, 2015
Na collabo
Buhari and Osibanjo don enter, Jona don go,
E don go.

Na tomorrow, I say na tommorow

Everybody make we collabo

1 Like

Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
The same P-Square that insulted GMB? Lol...what a funny life. That means Nneka123 can still change her mind and not shoot me dead if she spots me somewhere. #Hope
cheesy
Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by lillyjane(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2015
RickRichards:
The same P-Square that insulted GMB? Lol...what a funny life. That means Nneka123 can still change her mind and not shoot me dead if she spots me somewhere. #Hope
cheesy

Hahahahahah.....You won't kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
I want to sing too, grin
Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by Olypeppy(f): 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
adeekiti:
I want to sing too, grin
strictly on invitation oooo...hehehe
Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
*sighs*
Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by Olypeppy(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
wind of change everywhere#Even Faze
Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
Where faze come out from? shocked
Re: P-square, Iyanya, Faze To Sing For Buhari’s Inauguration Ceremony. by valmunich(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
make leprosy catch my hand as I dey clink on that link. undecided

Stupiddd bloggers undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Looking All Beautiful In New Pics / Olamide Stole The #shakitibobo Dance From Me - Olowu Taiwo (LT) / MI Premieres “bullion Van” Video In Front Of 20,000 Fans In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.