Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo (37905 Views)

Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / Linus Idahosa At Donald Trump's Inauguration (Photo) / P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by AlexReports(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2015
‎As the clock ticks for the Presidential Inauguration, several top personalities and dignitaries are already arriving the capital city. 

The latest headline arrival is one of the ex- plantashun b‎oiz " Faze" who was the specially invited to perform at the presidential Inauguration. 

Faze who looked as good as ever was with AlexReports and his media crew earlier today at his exclusive hotel in the capital city of Abuja. 

Also around to welcome the celebrity artist was Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo, the National President of Association of Beauty Pageant and Fashion Exhibition Organisers of Nigeria (ABPFEON)

The Popular Abuja blogger "AlexReports" is ready to release exclusive performance photos of FAZE at the Inauguration as he is likely to be part of th artist team.

More stories to be released as the presidential event countdown continues! 

http://alex-reports..com/2015/05/ex-plantashun-boiz-faze-arrives-abuja.html?m=0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Neduzze5(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Faze baba!!

Dem be two
later become three
Then suddenly
The three been disagree
One go solo
The other two follow
Oh no no no no!!

Baba Faze... Idi sharp

Lalasticlala... Oya naw cheesy

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Faze never alone

Love this guy like crazy
cheesy

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Leboska(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
faze alone

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by 9niceguy(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
Lovely! I really like faze

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by tupem: 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
the way faze take this thing!......na wa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by AlexReports(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
More

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Airforce1(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2015
Op

That your shoe sharp like arrow
cheesy

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 27, 2015
Who the fvck cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
Those gals face na wa o. Kinda confusing o. If them wan smile, make dem smile well, else, they learn how to kip their faces straight. Abi motor jam dem for face?

14 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by VickyRotex(f): 7:28pm On May 27, 2015
Faze, please and please, don't sing that song beginning with "K" and ending with "L" shocked

The one with "O" ending with "Y" would do.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by akonibobo: 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
FG and APC trying to revive his career undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 27, 2015
Faze! I wonder what prompted the FG's choice of him. 9ice is their party chieftain, it would have made more sense.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 27, 2015
O boy e, see those girls leg like tolotolo own undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by intergral(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2015
Change!!!
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Importguru(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2015
cool
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Ilekeh(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
Who is Faze and who is 2face?
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
wetin he go sing biko?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by freshness2020: 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
Nice...
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Kelklein(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
OK...

seen!

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by nerodenero: 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
Faze, please and please, don't sing that song beginning with "K" and ending with "L" shocked
The one with "O" ending with "Y" would do.
Originality it is.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by holluwai(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
Face still get connect small sha
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by bunmioguns(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
P
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
Chai!! What is Nkechi doing with Faze in Abuja?
[img]http://i./TsNDbL2W3MBsQ.gif[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Lousymouth(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
After the news broke, I keep wondering what Faze will sing at the Presidential inauguration abi na d after Party hin wan sing?
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by nikkiking(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
Face ma ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
[Verse 2]
There used to be a time when you could just say a
rhyme
And wouldn't have to worry about one of your people
dyin'
But now it's elevated cause once you put someone's
kids in it
The shit gets escalated, it ain't just words no more is
it?
It's a different ball game, callin' names and you ain't
just rappin'
We actually tried to stop the 50 and Ja beef from
happenin'
Me and Dre had sat with him, kicked it and had a chat
with him
And asked him not to start it he wasn't gonna go after
him
Until Ja started yappin' in magazines how we stabbed
him
F*ck it 50 smash 'em, mash 'em and let him have it
Meanwhile my attention is pullin' in other directions
Some receptionist at The Source who answers phones
at his desk

__Has an er*ction for me and thinks that I'll be his
resurrection___

Tries to blow the dust off his mic and make a new
record
But now he's f*cked the game up cause one of the
ways I came up
Was through that publication the same one that made
me famous
Now the owner of it has got a grudge against me for
nothin'
Well f*ck it, that motherfucker can get it too, f*ck him
then
But I'm so busy being p*ssed off I don't stop to think
That we just inherited 50's beef with Murder Inc.
And he's inherited mine which is fine ain't like either of
us mind
We still have soldiers that's on the front line
That's willing to die for us as soon as we give the
orders
Never to extort us, strictly to show they support us
We'll maybe shout 'em out in a rap or up in a chorus
To show them we love 'em back and let 'em know how
important it is
To have Runyan Avenue, soldiers up in our corners
Their loyalty to us is worth more than any award is
But I ain't tryna have none of my people hurt and
murdered
It ain't worth it, I can't think of a perfecter way to
word it
Then to just say that I love ya'll too much to see the
verdict
I'll walk away from it all before I let it go any further
But don't get it twisted, it's not a plea that I'm coppin'
I'm just willin' to be the bigger man
If ya'll can quit poppin' off at the jaws, well then I can
Cause frankly I'm sick of talkin'
I'm not gonna let someone else's coffin rest on my
conscience cause
[Chorus]

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by Ymodulus: 7:34pm On May 27, 2015
Alexreports Celeb
Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by richgang(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2015
Buhari wanted to carry Davido, and Davido bill him 6 million naira, and Buhari shouted chineke, and he went for faze and faze bill him 200k and Buhari begin smile ,

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo by monsterrock: 7:35pm On May 27, 2015
Are U guys reporters or politicians , something about you and your friend reminds me of Akpabio and Jonathan when they were young grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wears 'This Marlian Is Now A Graduate' T-shirt / Fortune Ateumunname: Davido Reacts To The Death Of His Personal Photographer / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.