Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Jack Rabbit Metabolism - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jack Rabbit Metabolism (1573 Views)

To Lose Weight. How Does The Metabolism / Buy Jack And Jones Orange T-shirt For Just #1500 Only / Who Wore It Better? Jack Sparrow Or Patience Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jack Rabbit Metabolism by divadarlin(f): 2:30am On Sep 15, 2006
Do you believe in it?
I was seventeen when i got into college and for the fist time I gained a lot of weight as a freshman. My friends were surprised, "i was the skinny girl with the jackrabbit metabolism that could eat w/ever she wants but never gain a pound."
I lost the weight back then, but now when people ask me how i maintain my weight I say "good habits." Anyone that disagrees with me I will give you my "Freshman 15 Fat Plan"
1, swap two slices of bread for 4 krispy kreme donuts and a starbucks moolatte or cake, sorry muffin for breakfast.
2, Strive to finish a Hardy's burger and med fries.( slowly but surely wins the race.)
3. Never add ice to your pourchased drink.
4. Attend organizations meetingsand volunteer work, have two slices and strive to take a box back home.
5. Do buy popcorn and make sure you load up the butter and medium drink while at the cinema.
6. Make sure you have cable and make sure you have a favorite show almost every night.
7. Watch law and order marathons or whatever marathons you like.
8. Always eat in front of the TV, fast food is your best choice
8. Park your car closest to the entrance of your grocery store.
9. Get a job on campusĀ  that requires you to sit at your desk.
10. Purchase a bag of Doritos and coke before your last class of the day(because trying to stay awake)
11. Get acquainted with the vending machine.
12. Stock your larder with sweets,chocolates, chips and snack on them without keeping track while pulling an all-nighter
13. We have a school gym?

(1) (Reply)

Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream / What Do 9ja Babes Use On Their Face? / Henna Tattoo-laali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.