Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Remove Bushings - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Remove Bushings (665 Views)

Lagos State Govt Please Remove This Obstruction / How To Remove A Snake From Your Car / Time To Remove Your Straws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Bushings by 100ksalescom(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2015
Please house how do the westerners remove n fix back bushings of cars. because i was with my mech some days back and the way he was hammering the thing shocked
Me no like o. embarassed

Experts in the house your advice is needed here.
Re: How To Remove Bushings by sultaan(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
They call it a press it is like using a bottle Jack to push the rubber out.

But most times the cost of labour to press it out is more than that of a new part so they just replace with a new one.

It it pooh possible to use a type of C clamp too when it comes to control arms
Re: How To Remove Bushings by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Product Differentiation Among Vw Products / Spied! Land Rover Discovery Hits The Streets Of Vegas / Nissan Advises: 'beware Of Strangers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.