Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral (1356 Views)

Business Loan Needed, 150k For 250k In Ibadan With Colateral / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / My Haulage Company need a Partnership Of 200k. 50% By 50% Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by badpeople: 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
Am a member on nairaland since 2007, am in need of help of any one dat can borrow me 200K to pay back 250K within 2mths, I have a imported printing machine worth 450k as a colateral, I don't want to sell this machine cos am planning to establish a project, I based in egeda axis of lagos living in my own property, I will appreciate dis help as I am known as a notable fellow with good characters in my community, pls contact me on whatsapp 08033776629, thxs
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by dickhardener: 8:38pm On May 28, 2015
Do you have a car as collateral ?
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by badpeople: 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
Yes
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by badpeople: 9:06pm On May 28, 2015
dickhardener:
Do you have a car as collateral ?
My brother, am waiting for ur response
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by Debesther: 11:57pm On May 28, 2015
If you have a car as a collateral then Whatsaap my on 08074463525
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by Akdams(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2015
badpeople:
Am a member on nairaland since 2007, am in need of help of any one dat can borrow me 200K to pay back 250K within 2mths, I have a imported printing machine worth 450k as a colateral, I don't want to sell this machine cos am planning to establish a project, I based in egeda axis of lagos living in my own property, I will appreciate dis help as I am known as a notable fellow with good characters in my community, pls contact me on whatsapp 08033776629, thxs

Loan or borrow is not your first option.
You don't need to.

Contact me on whatsapp - 08087329004 quote this thread and we will discuss.
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by badpeople: 11:59am On May 29, 2015
Am still waiting, Nairalanders
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by Akdams(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2015
badpeople:
Am still waiting, Nairalanders

Hmmmm.....
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by Akdams(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
How far have you gone?
Re: Help!!! Nairalanders,urgent Need Of A Loan Of 200k, I Have Colateral by ProfCharles2015: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hello Every One,
I am Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who has transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $5,200 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Franklin Osayande Scott who is the C.E.O of Franklin osayande Scott Loan Company Email: franklinosayandescott@gmail.com So i applied for a loan sum of ($320,000.00 USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him through email: franklinosayandescott@gmail.com he does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good thing he has done in my life.Thank God I can smile again I recommend this company to all those who have been misled and those who were fooled, they are reliable and trustworthy. In case you need to know more, e-mail the company on franklinosayandescott@gmail.com Email them today and you will be glad you did.

Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa
God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Branded And Printed Bread Nylon, Chips,pastries,laundry Nylons. / Dredging!!!dredging!!!!dredging Make Money Without Stress / Need A Whatsapp Group For London Used Wears (okrika)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.