Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. (1552 Views)

Must See: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea (photo) / Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer / Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by ylordy(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2015
Shocking Biblical Discovery Made in Egyptian
Mummy Mask… Atheists Are NOT Happy
It was a shocking discovery and a victory for Biblical
scholars – a fragment of the gospel of Mark found
inside a mummy mask in Egypt. However, the
discovery has atheists up in arms, and you won’t
believe why.
The discovery was made in Egypt, where mummy
masks were made out of recycled papyrus. When
taken apart via a delamination process, the masks
can yield up to 12 different fragments of antiquarian
writing.
According to the Blaze, one of the masks yielded a
fragment of the gospel of Mark from 80 A.D. – the
earliest known fragment of that book of the Bible and
putting it quite close to the life of Christ. This also
goes a long way to disproving the claim that the
gospels were literary inventions that took place
centuries after the life of Jesus.
“To have a first-century witness to the text of the New
Testament is unprecedented. That a fragment of
Mark was found in Egypt is even more astonishing,”
wrote Boyce College professor Denny Burk.
“That would seem to require that the original was
probably penned decades before.”
Source:conservativetribune.
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by olu77(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
Nice discovery

Jesus my Hero, Christ my Rolemodel

1 Like

Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by chimoskyg(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2015
Funny when yall refuse tons of papyrus that suggest that these religion are just old traditional belief system that has gradually modified to were it is today
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by ylordy(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Funny when yall refuse tons of papyrus that suggest that these religion are just old traditional belief system that has gradually modified to were it is today
bro sorry to disappoint u but christianity is NOT a religion.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by okosodo: 11:22pm On May 28, 2015
Christianity 'the only religion' , the others are from the pit of hell as time will soon tell
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2015
ylordy:
bro sorry to disappoint u but christianity is NOT a religion.
Then what is it
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Mynd44: 6:13am On May 29, 2015
The more Christians try to throw poo at the faces of Atheists the more silly the action is.

Do your religion and don't try to spite others.

Same goes for Atheists trying to convince Christians

1 Like

Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by ylordy(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Then what is it
christanity is divinity in humanity,is a relationship with God through his son.is a way of life.
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by haconjy(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2015
ylordy:
christanity is divinity in humanity,is a relationship with God through his son.is a way of life.
a confirmation to my believe too..Christianity is more than religion.... I love this...Christianity is a way of life...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2015
ylordy:
I bet that is your own definition, men has being speaking for gods from time immemorial
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
Mynd44:
The more Christians try to throw poo at the faces of Atheists the more silly the action is.

Do your religion and don't try to spite others.

Same goes for Atheists trying to convince Christians
Which ine are you bro?
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by ylordy(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2015
Blakjewelry:

I bet that is your own definition, men has being speaking for gods from time immemorial
who told you,is not my definition.
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2015
ylordy:
who told you,is not my definition.
So If someone asked you what religion you belong you will answer non
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by ylordy(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2015
Blakjewelry:
So If someone asked you what religion you belong you will answer non
YES
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
ylordy:
YES
You see yourself, you just lied. So you are telling me that all the forms you filled in your life both in school and all that, you filled non in the column where you were asked to choose a religion.
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by ylordy(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2015
Blakjewelry:

You see yourself, you just lied. So you are telling me that all the forms you filled in your life both in school and all that, you filled non in the column where you were asked to choose a religion.
dear I've made my point take it or leave it thanks.
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2015
ylordy:
dear I've made my point take it or leave it thanks.
Busted
Re: Shocking Biblical Discovery In Egypt That Atheist Won't Like. by ylordy(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Busted
meaning?.since my youthful age all the form I filled religion is blank.

(1) (Reply)

Audio:@inecnigeria Officials Caught In @govwike N360m Election Bribery Scandal / Tuesday Challenge / Coming To The University Of The West Of England Bristol (UWE Bristol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.