Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,253 members, 7,825,993 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! (1931 Views)

How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by ScribesMaster: 1:08am On May 29, 2015
In line with the celebration of democracy day, The Scribes Agency is going to re-write your CV for FREE!

Send in your CV to contatctus@thescribesagency.com.ng

The first 116 people to send in their CVs get it re-written absolutely free while others have a huge discount.

Start sending in your CV draft immediately.

This promo lasts for only 24 hours so hurry, hurry,HURRY!

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY NIGERIA!

From all of us at The Scribes Agency

*If you do not have a draft of your CV, send a blank mail with the subject DRAFT to contactus@thescribesagency.com.ng. We will reply immediately.

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by Nielbaba(m): 4:13am On May 29, 2015
Sent thanks in advance
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by ScribesMaster: 11:21am On May 29, 2015
Thank you for sending your CV in.

A reply has been sent in to your mail.

Kindly tell your friends about us.

Enjoy the rest of democracy day!
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by fancypet: 12:20pm On May 29, 2015
Sent. Thanks
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by stadora(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
I ve sent my cv .... Kindly review, thanks
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by cirry: 2:59pm On May 29, 2015
Sent
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by osagiemi(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
I've sent mine too, thanks a lot
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by eriax12: 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
sent mine too. thanks.
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by dodobytes: 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
another marketing ploy,everyone is getting the same feedback..try and be more transparent.

""Thank you for indicating interest in re-writing your CV.

You are NOT eligible to have your CV re-written for free. You have the number 000 slot.

Find the CV template attached to this mail. You will have 50% discount of the price for your category.

Entry level(0-1 year) Intermediate(2-5years) Midlevel(6-8 years) Executive(8+years)
N3,000 N5,000 N7,000 N10,000

Kindly let us know if you will want to continue the process.

Tell your friends about us; the more the merrier.

Warm regards and enjoy the democracy day celebrations!""
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by fancypet: 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
But you guys said free before. Better embrace changeoooo.

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by alaricsaltzman: 5:18pm On May 29, 2015
I'm eligible. Got the number 100 slot...though i'm still waiting for their reply
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by hurpeyeahme(f): 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
Sent my CV early this morning,I did not get any mail to knw if am eligible or not.
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by twin86ark(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
I av sent mine, plz kindly review it.
Thanks.
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by rossi5(f): 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
I hope am not late.. tanks for d kind gesture.. have sent mine. God bless.happy democracy day.
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
Sorry, just seeing this..too good to ignore...sent Thanks in advance..Godbless you all
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by ScribesMaster: 10:07pm On May 29, 2015
dodobytes:
another marketing ploy,everyone is getting the same feedback..try and be more transparent.
""Thank you for indicating interest in re-writing your CV.
You are NOT eligible to have your CV re-written for free. You have the number 000 slot.
Find the CV template attached to this mail. You will have 50% discount of the price for your category.
Entry level(0-1 year) Intermediate(2-5years) Midlevel(6-8 years) Executive(8+years)
N3,000 N5,000 N7,000 N10,000
Kindly let us know if you will want to continue the process.
Tell your friends about us; the more the merrier.
Warm regards and enjoy the democracy day celebrations!""

Thanks for noting this, dodobytes.

As stated for in the post, the first 116 people will get their CVs reviewed absolutely free while others will receive a huge discount. The discount offered is 50%, simply put, half the price. If you are not interested in continuing the process, there is no compelling force that The Scribes Agency has to coerce you. We do appreciate the time taken to send in your CV and hope the very best for you in your job search.

To anybody that has sent in their CVs, kindly hang on. A representative will speak to you soon. Things are a bit slow due to the backlog. Thank you for understanding. Hope you enjoyed democracy day? Especially "I am for everybody and I am for nobody" speech.... grin grin grin

hurpeyeahme:
Sent my CV early this morning,I did not get any mail to knw if am eligible or not.

What is your email address please? There will be a cross-reference with what we have and you will be informed if your CV was received and if it is among the eligible batch. Awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by kheart(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
I sent mine since yestrday
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by ScribesMaster: 12:58am On May 30, 2015
Thank you for showing interest in having your CV reviewed!

To the lucky 116 that handed over their CV early, we say a big CONGRATULATIONS!

To others that are eligible for 50% discount for their categories, we also say congratulations. We promise to give you more than value for your money should you wish to continue the process. The scribe assigned to your CV will meticulously craft a document that you will proudly have as yours and be a ticket towards getting a great job.

If you wish to discontinue however, no hard feelings. We wish you the very best in your job search.

Our representative will contact everybody that has sent a CV in. It might take a little while because of the backlog.

kheart:
I sent mine since yestrday

If you sent in your CV and there was no acknowledgement mail (a complaint kheart has), kindly drop the mail address on this thread and it will be addressed. The mail will be used to cross reference the database to signify if the mail was received or not. Thank you.

God bless Nigeria!

May this incoming government take us from where we are to where we are meant to be!!

Nigeria will become the land of boundless opportunities, unrestricted growth and a wealth creating nation.

#Optimistic #GreatCountry #TheScribesAgency #BrightFuture
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by kheart(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2015
ScribesMaster:
Thank you for showing interest in having your CV reviewed!

To the lucky 116 that handed over their CV early, we say a big CONGRATULATIONS!

To others that are eligible for 50% discount for their categories, we also say congratulations. We promise to give you more than value for your money should you wish to continue the process. The scribe assigned to your CV will meticulously craft a document that you will proudly have as yours and be a ticket towards getting a great job.

If you wish to discontinue however, no hard feelings. We wish you the very best in your job search.

Our representative will contact everybody that has sent a CV in. It might take a little while because of the backlog.

If you sent in your CV and there was no acknowledgement mail (a complaint kheart has), kindly drop the mail address on this thread and it will be addressed. The mail will be used to cross reference the database to signify if the mail was received or not. Thank you.

God bless Nigeria!

May this incoming government take us from where we are to where we are meant to be!!

Nigeria will become the land of boundless opportunities, unrestricted growth and a wealth creating nation.

#Optimistic #GreatCountry #TheScribesAgency #BrightFuture

Abuskutigi15@gmail.com
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:33am On May 30, 2015
s your email address please? There will be a cross-reference with what we have and you will be informed if your CV was received and if it is among the eligible batch. Awaiting your response. Thanks.

[/quote]
H**********@yahoo.com
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by ScribesMaster: 11:25am On May 30, 2015
hurpeyeahme:
s your email address please? There will be a cross-reference with what we have and you will be informed if your CV was received and if it is among the eligible batch. Awaiting your response. Thanks.
Hurpeyemmie@yahoo.com

kheart:

Abuskutigi15@gmail.com

Hi, it is quite unfortunate that your mail addresses were not found in the database after cross referencing . There might have been technological challenges that caused this. The mails did not get delivered to us. We do hope that next time we have such promo, you will be among the ones that get through with ease. Thank you for understanding.
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by hurpeyeahme(f): 12:22pm On May 30, 2015
ScribesMaster:

Hi, it is quite unfortunate that your mail addresses were not found in the database after cross referencing . There might have been technological challenges that caused this. The mails did not get delivered to us. We do hope that next time we have such promo, you will be among the ones that get through with ease. Thank you for understanding.
Hmmmmm!after sending to d email u posted here. i understand where d lost in transit is coming from

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by mena233(f): 7:30pm On May 30, 2015
hi. i sent mine since yesterday but did'nt receive any acknowledgement mail. pls, can you help me confirm if its in your database? beautyusulogbo@yahoo.com .thanks in advance
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by fancypet: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
comeooooo hope no be 419 una do us?

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 01, 2015
jobless set of scammers, asif they hv good jobs wit thier bloody cv. anytin above 1k is a scam

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by twin86ark(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2015
NO RESPONSE HERE IS MINE AGAIN
akinnagbetee@gmail.com
Re: In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! by ScribesMaster: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sincere apologies for not getting back as soon as possible.

All scribes were fixed up and were extremly busy due to the heavy backlog of the agency's activites before the promo.

All individuals that sent in their CVs and are eligible for the free CV re-writing will get the re-written document before the end of this week. Kindly bear us. All other duties has been suspended and this promo takes the fore burner.

Some information might be required off you thus there might be voice calls or emails.

Thank you for understanding.

For those that did not get acknowlegdement mails, kindly check your box, we have forwarded a mail to you.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officers At A Mobile Telecom Retail Company - (12 States) / Tailors Needed Urgently - Womenswear - Lekki / Ajah / Sales Associates Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.