Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

This Day In History(first Black Player To Play In FA Cup Final) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Day In History(first Black Player To Play In FA Cup Final) (759 Views)

See Height Of Racism Against Black Player, Antonio Rudiger, In Italy(pic) / ITALY: A White Child Refused To Stand In Front Of A Black Player. see why.. / First Black Player To Score An Hat-trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Day In History(first Black Player To Play In FA Cup Final) by ChappyChase: 5:19am On May 29, 2015
First black footballer in FA cup final
Fifty years ago this month, in 1965, history was made when South African Albert Johanneson became the first black footballer to play in the FA Cup Final in England. He was part of the Leeds United team. Paul Eubank is a Leeds United supporter and has written a book about Albert Johanneson and began by explaining how Albert ended up at Leeds.
Do I need to tell you guys that he suffered from racial abuse even when he was doing well for his team?

1 Share

Re: This Day In History(first Black Player To Play In FA Cup Final) by Nobody: 6:47am On May 29, 2015
I am proud to be black and I am proud I am black.
Re: This Day In History(first Black Player To Play In FA Cup Final) by samueld0(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2015
Good to bbe black
Re: This Day In History(first Black Player To Play In FA Cup Final) by UnknownT: 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
Ok, lemme dispose of this bleaching cream first. I'm proud to be black

(1) (Reply)

I Wish The Super Eagles Can Prove This Little Boy Crying Wrong. / Invited Foreign Pros By Sunday Oliseh For The Tanzania Match / Sure Soccer Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.