Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? (3349 Views)

PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space / Buhari Appoints New Jamb Chairperson -another Trouble For Jambites / 10 Reasons Why Direct Entry Candidates Might Not Be Admitted This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2015
Hi, peeps! I'm an aspirant of FUTA basically for Direct entry National Diploma in Computer science with upper credit, and all those I've been contacting says FUTA normally hold post utme for jambites and DE candidates the same time, but my major concerns are: Do they set the same questions for both jambites and DE candidates and what's the cut off marks for DE candidates. Like I had, FUTA's total number of question being set for post utme is 25( for instance, 5 questions each for maths , English, physics, Chem and General knowledge) whereby, 4 marks for each question which makes it 100 and it's going to be divided by 2, while the jamb scores will be divided by 8 and if they could beat the cut off marks which is 50% they have an edge towards admission. These I know for jambites in FUTA but I don't know for DE most especially ND which is my own area of interest. Pls, all FUTA students and aspirants who know much about it should pls answer me.
Await ur replies soon.
Thanks.
BYEI.
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by Sanmix2007(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2015
as of last year futa did exam for d.e and jambite on different day but I don't know how it ll go dis year. concerning d score for direct entry I do not think dey normally divide dat, once u have ur upper credit and can score above 50% u are good to go
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2015
Sanmix2007:
as of last year futa did exam for d.e and jambite on different day but I don't know how it ll go dis year. concerning d score for direct entry I do not think dey normally divide dat, once u have ur upper credit and can score above 50% u are good to go
Thanks Sammie
Does FUTA sets the same questions both for DE candidates and jambites, if so, how can I get their post utme past questions and answers soft. Thanks once again, moreover are u a futarian?
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by Sanmix2007(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
am also aspiring u can drop ur mail so dat I ll forward d pq to u
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by Sanmix2007(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
BYEI:

Thanks Sammie
Does FUTA sets the same questions both for DE candidates and jambites, if so, how can I get their post utme past questions and answers soft. Thanks once again, moreover are u a futarian?
I don't think so u know it is CBT exam so d questions varies depending on ur luck sha
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2015
Thanks Sammie, Olajaws@gmail.com Subject combo: English, mathematics, physics, chemistry and general knowledge. U can also add me up on whatsapp: 07051435358. Thanks once more.
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by Sanmix2007(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2015
BYEI:
Thanks Sammie, Olajaws@gmail.com Subject combo: English, mathematics, physics, chemistry and general knowledge. U can also add me up on whatsapp: 07051435358. Thanks once more.
sent
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2015
Thanks Mr Sammie.
I've seen it but none displays neither the questions nor the answers except the maths questions and most of each of the mathematics questions are not complete. How I wish that u can help me to check up on it and resend it again asap.
Thanks once more.
Jide.
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by Sanmix2007(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=BYEI post=34248922]Thanks Mr Sammie.
I've seen it but none displays neither the questions nor the answers except the maths questions and most of each of the mathematics questions are not complete. How I wish that u can help me to check up on it and resend it again asap.
Thanks once more.
Jide.[/quote
HV sent anoda one
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2015
Thanks bro, I've seen it but still the same thing. Pls help me forward it 2 dis mail emmanuelthoba34@gmail.com. Pls make sure u modify it in order 2 avoid those bugs.
Thanking u.
Jide.
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by Sanmix2007(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
which browser are u using? if not web browser u won't be able to download it because its pdf
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2015
Thanks man.
I've seen and downloaded it, but the maths and chemistry answers didn't open (NB: I opened all with web browser), that's no big problem though.
I will have to solve them myself. Hope u sent all the past questions and answers of FUTA in the history of their post utme cos some are more than the other.
Awaits ur reply on that, Mr Sammie.
Thanks.
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by Sanmix2007(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2015
bro I can't really attest to that,but as for d ones DAT do not open try n download it again
wish u all d best and study hard
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2015
Alright man. Thanks.
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 7:00am On May 31, 2015
Alright man. Thanks. wink
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by princedare(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2015
BYEI:
Hi, peeps! I'm an aspirant of FUTA basically for Direct entry National Diploma in Computer science with upper credit, and all those I've been contacting says FUTA normally hold post utme for jambites and DE candidates the same time, but my major concerns are: Do they set the same questions for both jambites and DE candidates and what's the cut off marks for DE candidates. Like I had, FUTA's total number of question being set for post utme is 25( for instance, 5 questions each for maths , English, physics, Chem and General knowledge) whereby, 4 marks for each question which makes it 100 and it's going to be divided by 2, while the jamb scores will be divided by 8 and if they could beat the cut off marks which is 50% they have an edge towards admission. These I know for jambites in FUTA but I don't know for DE most especially ND which is my own area of interest. Pls, all FUTA students and aspirants who know much about it should pls answer me.
Await ur replies soon.
Thanks.
BYEI.
have u obtain d de form. am also aspiring for de into dat school.
plz I can I also av d past question
my whatspp numba is 08169758462 thanks in anticipation
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by BYEI(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Princedare, the DE form is still very much alive but will soon close 4 sales by June 7 while registration ends by June 14, so u better hurry.
Based on the post utme, I know much about the jambites but knew little about the DE which is my area of interest.
But the total questions to be asked in the post utme for every aspirants is 25 of which, each and every question carries 4 marks totally 100 which is going to be divided by 2. Though, there is a general believe that if u score above 50% u will be given admission, but don't rely on that. Study hard using their post utme past question and answers to boost past ur limits and let's hope catchment works.
Jide
Re: Does FUTA Sets The Same Questions For Jambites And Direct Entry Candidates? by princedare(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
BYEI:
Princedare, the DE form is still very much alive but will soon close 4 sales by June 7 while registration ends by June 14, so u better hurry.
Based on the post utme, I know much about the jambites but knew little about the DE which is my area of interest.
But the total questions to be asked in the post utme for every aspirants is 25 of which, each and every question carries 4 marks totally 100 which is going to be divided by 2. Though, there is a general believe that if u score above 50% u will be given admission, but don't rely on that. Study hard using their post utme past question and answers to boost past ur limits and let's hope catchment works.
Jide
am from Oyo state is d catchment area work for me

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Announced / Wrongly Pronounced Words Most Nigerians Are Guilty Of / What Animal Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.