Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? (1185 Views)

A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 29, 2015
I've noticed that many people eat things differently. Like a loaf of sliced bread, some people would rather eat the second slice and leave the top one while some don't mind eating the top. I understand that cause I don't like eating the top either but I know some people that can even enjoy stale bread. Lately I've noticed that most of my friends eat the mango with it's skin and I'm not really fond of that because first, the skin is more bitter than sweet. And second, why eat it if you don't gain anything, you don't eat the skin of banana!
Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by omololu2020(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2015
V
Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by omololu2020(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by omololu2020(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
Nope, It's chaff
Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by nikkyshyne(f): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
There was a day I ate some mangoes without the peel and I purged my intestines out. I nearly died. I told someone what happened days later, He said I should have eaten the skin with the mangoes that the peels would have averted it if eaten. Since then, I have been eating the skin. Even if I don't eat it all, I ensure I eat at least half of it. Don't know if it did the magic, but I haven't experienced purging after eating mangoes since then.

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by okirewaju(f): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
I eat my mangoes with the skin if it's possible to swallow the seed I would do that.

Even if the skin is bitter, its medicinal
Re: Is The Skin Of Mango Nutritious? by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Shezhawt:
Nope, It's chaff
hey

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Making The Real Adonye Fried Chicken;check Out The Results / Disadvantage/why Some Don't Like Cooking With Maggi And Others For Seasoning? / 7 Essential Vitamins You Need After Age 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.