Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady (999 Views)

Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) / How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) / Civil Servant Charged With Rape Of A 15-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady by dre11(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2015
A young man from a very good home has been charged to court for raping a 19-year-old lady.

26-year-old man, Imonite John, on Tuesday appeared before an Ebute Meta Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos charged with the rape of a 19-year-old girl.

The accused is facing a charge of forceful sexual intercourse.

Police prosecutor, Etim Nkankuk, told the court that the accused committed the offence on May 11 at Vantage Restaurant, Lekki, a suburb of Lagos.

Nkankuk said that the mother of the accused had sent him to go and check what was the exchange rate of the dollar to the naira.

The accused instead of carrying out his mother’s assignment had used his mother’s car to perpetrate the crime of forcefully having sexual intercourse with a girl, he said

The prosecutor said that the accused had invited one 19-year-old Yetunde Olaniyan, on a date and he, thereafter, decided to ask her for sex which the teenager had bluntly refused.

Nkankuk allegedly that the suspect squeezed his victim’s neck to overpower her before he forcefully had sexual intercourse with her inside his mother’s Honda Civic Jeep with Reg. No. JJJ 603 AV. The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Section 258 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

Section 258 (1) says that any man, who has unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman or girl without her consent, is guilty of the offence of rape and is liable to imprisonment for life.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge preferred against him.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/man-26-charged-rape-19-year-old-girl/
Re: 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady by cirmuell(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2015
Cut his JT abeg. cool
Re: 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady by ijustdey: 11:53am On May 29, 2015
The accused instead of carrying out his mother’s assignment had used his mother’s car to
perpetrate the crime of forcefully having sexual
intercourse with a girl, he said.

sometimes you wonder what those guys think of ladies that they will be impressed by the car you bring and that will be a ticket for you to lay them......

that's what happens when a guy OBJECTIFY females

2 Likes

Re: 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady by Nobody: 11:54am On May 29, 2015
"bluntly refused"

Well, in my experience some words are not refusal. Words like
"stop"
"please"
"don't"
"no"
"not now"
"you shouldn't do this"
"hold on"
"lets think about this"
"I'm scared"
"are u raping me?"

Most of these are for first timers though or pre-intimacy of some sort. After all those words, then you hear moans of pleasure.
I've only met one Nigerian girl that said "come and fvck me". I remembered the first time she said it was weird. Bt I got used to it. When she wants it, she takes it and eats it.

The closest to that just gives you signals... and you get to work, by work I mean doing all the work till she becomes less shy.
All of the other times you go "get it" as they won't say a word but pretend not to have any urge.

*please note* not of the above is an excuse for rape
Re: 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady by Islie: 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
dre11:

A young man from a very good home has been charged to court for raping a 19-year-old lady.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/man-26-charged-rape-19-year-old-girl/

The guy is a disgrace to the good home he was said to have come from with his actions

1 Like

Re: 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady by Islie: 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady by Sanga1989: 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
why Nigerians are scammers ,drugs all over the world

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Sleeps With Lagos Prostitute, Robs Her / Fake Nigerian Doctor Caught After Practising For 10years / Mother From Hell!!! Woman Caught Eating Her Two-year-old Daughter Alive [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.