Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Chloramphenicol And Alcohol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chloramphenicol And Alcohol (1763 Views)

The Weird Misconceptions about marijuana and alcohol (photo) / A Research Topic On Nigerian Men And Alcohol / The Incredible Bulk: Bodybuilder Risks His Life By Injecting Oil And Alcohol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chloramphenicol And Alcohol by Lumzy113(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
So this friend of mine just bought this small 10cl bottle of Chelsea rum. Bought a sachet of Chloramphenicol (12 or so caplets), emptied the powdery content of all 12 of them into the bottle of rum already containing Tom-Tom candy...and proceeds to drink it at a go shocked. So my question is, what the Bleep does he hope to achieve?. What formula did he just concoct?...and lastly one for the geeks: any side effects? undecided
Re: Chloramphenicol And Alcohol by jokinexcel(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
You should have ask your friend na
Re: Chloramphenicol And Alcohol by Lumzy113(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
Would I ask on nairaland if he told me?... ashually ehn, he is not my friend. Na one of those area guys wey u no fit ask questions anyhow. You no knw dia mood.
Re: Chloramphenicol And Alcohol by soopamom: 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
He just concocted a formula for death
Re: Chloramphenicol And Alcohol by Redoil: 9:55pm On May 29, 2015
Lumzy113:
So this friend of mine just bought this small 10cl bottle of Chelsea rum. Bought a sachet of Chloramphenicol (12 or so caplets), emptied the powdery content of all 12 of them into the bottle of rum already containing Tom-Tom candy...and proceeds to drink it at a go shocked. So my question is, what the Bleep does he hope to achieve?. What formula did he just concoct?...and lastly one for the geeks: any side effects? undecided
he is having strong veneral disease that has refuse to go

1 Like

Re: Chloramphenicol And Alcohol by tolugar: 7:19am On May 30, 2015
He has just committed suicide.

His liver will gradually shrink, there goes his kidney.

I pity those that ll be moving him Frm one hospital to another.

they may think he has been poisoned

(1) (Reply)

Agony After Medical School... By Dr Kene (mbbs) / Health Benefits Of Nigerian Star Apple / Death After Enjoyment (polo Mentos +pepsi = Death) Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.