Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. (1041 Views)

What Name Would You Give Your Child. / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by ojay72(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
Your Daughter comes Back from school looking
like. this and you ask her who did this to you she
said her teacher and you fellowed her to school
the next day to ask the teacher and the only
reason the teacher gave you is that she is too
stubborn that she want to teach her a little lesson
what will you do to the Teacher don't lie........?!!!

Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by ojay72(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
Close down the school, I guess....!!!
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2015
God forbid.. This is unimaginable biko.... angry

Stubborn ko stubborn ni...
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
create a better picture of my daughters face on the teachers face.... I mean a very clear one.
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by VhatAmazingDude: 3:48pm On May 29, 2015
Not sure.
Even some parents can go off the chains at their child's misbehaviour.
But this is way too extreme. The teacher will be fired.
However, that the teacher is an animal doesn't make me an animal.
Forgiveness is prime and being violent won't take the pains off the child.
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by ginawest(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2015
chai!!!u did dis to my child because she z stubborn? i wl show her wot d real stubbornness z.
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by Obinovictor(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
ojay72:
Your Daughter comes Back from school looking
like. this and you ask her who did this to you she
said her teacher and you fellowed her to school
the next day to ask the teacher and the only
reason the teacher gave you is that she is too
stubborn that she want to teach her a little lesson
what will you do to the Teacher don't lie........?!!!

I won't do much, I'll just make life unbearable for that teacher because I'll make sure she'd lost all her front teeth when I'm done with her.
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by nairalife2013(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2015
My wife travelled with my kids. Tonight I had a dream abt my second daughter having a bruised face back frm sch! I called, they all r okay. Seeing this pix now, I lost my appetite and my heart is still beating with grieve at the eatery I went to eat. How do parents get over this kind of thing? I worry like hell if my wife or kid fall sick, let alone when the pain is man-inflicted! No sane teacher can do this. I dont revenge... I dont know what I could do in the circumstance. I dont want to think on it. People should be moderate in everything in life.
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
Tunder fire the teacher,d teacher follow me born my pikin?....if d teacher is someone i can beat i.e someone am bigger than,he/she will recieve d same treatment frm me...bt if d teacher is bigger than me,he'll probably jxt lose his job.
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by phadat(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
tisha don die now,, for wetin ? my baby? noooooooo it's either Trisha kill me or I kill tisha
But I can't imagine this ever happening to my kid , just can't wrap my head round this no way can't happen
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by adebayour26: 8:18am On May 30, 2015
Get the teacher arrested. Report the School to the ministry.
Re: What Will You Do If This Is Your Child. by adebayour26: 8:18am On May 30, 2015
Get the teacher arrested & sue her for child abuse. Report the School to the ministry.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Kills Mother After Telling Her To Cook / Marriage Proposal In A Marriage Reception. Ideas Needed. / When A Woman Is Flashing You Her Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.