Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (73564 Views)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omg.... Even if she slapped the NANNY IR THE OWNER OF THE DAY CARE

M Not GONNA take t likely ATALL undecided undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by HungerBAD: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
Stuff like this is the reason i sold all my guns, except for the one in my car. I know i will probably spend the rest of my days locked up, as i dont see myself not shooting at the person that did this.

But what if that person happens to be my wife?will shoot her too.

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Stuff like this is the reasons i sold all my guns, except the one in my car. I know i will probably spend the rest of my days locked up, as i dont see myself not shooting at the person that did this.

But what if that person happens to be my wife?will shoot her too.
lol dude haha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by osaslord500(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
if na your wife, arrest her
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by temitemi1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
I don't know yet embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by youngberry001(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mogadishu barrack express undecided

hopes u guys know the rest.....#military

6 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by vizkiz: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
why will I kill her when I know where to buy acid? undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Bibidear(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jesus christ,i will kill dat person.this is heartless
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
youngberry001:
Mogadishu barrack express undecided

hopes u guys know the rest.....#military
m right behind you ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by deanoffaculty: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
I won't do anything but I will not wait till God will judge that person........I will judge him/her by myself.
I will ask my little girl to explain what happened and I will ask the person too. Whether the person guilty or not is not my business. I will not kill the person cos Bible says 'thou shall not kill' but I will arrange two hefty guys to tie the hands and put veil on that person's face and make a tribal mark on his/her according to the state of Origin.
In fact, it can't happen to my kid cos E GO RED OOO!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Omg.... Even if she slapped the NANNY IR THE OWNER OF THE DAY CARE

M Not GONNA take t likely ATALL undecided undecided

Lock that bitch in my basement nd make her/him die slowly as she /he begs for all kinds of mercy.try every evil experiment on her/him like a lab rat until she/he asks and beg me to end their filthy life angry

6 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Ruq: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I won't do anything but I will not wait till God will judge that person........I will judge him/her by myself.
I will ask my little girl to explain what happened and I will ask the person too. Whether the person guilty or not is not my business. I will not kill the person cos Bible says 'thou shall not kill' but I will arrange two hefty guys to tie the hands and put veil on that person's face and make a tribal mark on his/her according to the state of Origin.
In fact, it can't happen to my kid cos E GO RED OOO!
Guy you're still nice.

This will explain my anger. "Never hurt my Queen" as I kock each bullet

20 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by modskiller(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2015
I must get an explanation or else, or else, or else.
Chai. Somebori must die.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by AbuMikey(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2015
I will arrange for the Person to be Beaten to death!!
What Tha Hell? My Princess embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by floragregs(f): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Cut the person's pinky fingers, then hand him upside down from the fan hook on the ceiling. And watch him or her bleed to death from those fingers slowwwwwwwwwwly! While I eat popcorn with my lil girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2015
I'd go the school,kidnap the teacher that did this,do the same thing to his kids and do this to him,his belongings:

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by hatux: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Arisha:

Lock that bitch in my basement nd make her/him die slowly as she /he begs for all kinds of mercy.try every evil experiment on her/him like a lab rat until she/he asks and beg me to end their filthy life angry
Haha shocked... You wicked o...
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by MemphisDepay(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Rr
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by emillionaire: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2015
[b]it's unthinkable cos no one

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Kufie(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Put her in the microwave oven

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by jammani(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2015
After the nxt poster down me, you will meet one bastaared. Jst ignore her and move on to read other sensible posts.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Finish him/her with Fatality.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2015
undecided

THIS IS WHY I HATE CHILDREN. I RATHER KILL THE CHILD undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by laurel03(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2015
I will not kill d woman but damage her body past repair

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Hug

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2015
LOL...God will not let such happen to me, cause the rest will be history! MY BABY DAUGHTER U WILL PAY THE IRON PRICE!!!!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by lawal28c: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Make I no just knw who do ha like diz ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Beesluv: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mrlaw93(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2015
I will commit suicide and murder..
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by butanepro(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2015
He's not my product then.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by ckmayoca: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Non of u will do all what u ve said. The worse u guys wld do is lock up at police station, shout and create scene, punch the perso and beat the person up, no one is gonna kill anyone abeg joor.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.