Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. (4141 Views)

Man Who Still Doesn’t Know Who Won Election Wants To Keep It That Way / Nairalander/ Threads/ Posts That Made You Laugh Hard In 2015 / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Can you pls click back button, I only need "views" not "comments" tongue grin

AM ACTUALLY COMPETING FOR D MOST STU.PID PERSON OF THE WEEK cheesy
I see

1 Like

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
oju e ti shu
Bwabwabwabwa grin
laughing in Arabic
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2015
BrightEye:
Wallahi, even seun will view this nonsense.

Lol
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
bhaliz44:
oya clap for yourself undecided ....for ya small mind this thing funny ba angry

[size=35pt]Clap for yourself[/size]
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
RobinHez:
many are they that are mad...but only a few roam the streets...sad

but op u kinda got me grin

grin

I'll pretend I didn't see your 1st statement cool
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2015
realtestament:
I rate u number 1 mumu already...
#Congrats
oya where is d reward
I must sha collect something. cool
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
psucc:
. . . and unfortunately no button to vote you the 'Most Dumb Mumu of the Century'

Looking up to such from sir Seun in future
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2015
barackodam:
lol.....ola....you got me

cheesy

grin [size=35pt]successfully[/size] grin
and not only you. cheesy
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
falcon01:
many are mad

but only few are roaming

old quote, I heard that when I was still 7.
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:
lol.....u have won it already.....
Dumb thread of the week goes to u Sire.....
Mods go view this thread diegrin to check whether Nairaland has been hacked or compromised...lol....

grin grin I dey tell you grin grin
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:33pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:
This is the result of taking 25 bottles of origin...... and 13 wraps of weed.

Smh for you.

Thanks for viewing, you can't take your view back you know. winks

ntooor.....
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:

The guy is drunk

Are you serious? shocked
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2015
9blast:
Yah allah!! OP, Receive sense by the power of sango,in Jesus name!!!

Now, who needs working sense
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2015
Chadso:

Lols... Leave ma man oo.. D guy is having a serious long term orgasm.. Dis typ is caused majorly by skunk mixed wit cat shii

My guy is talking from experience. grin
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
eraly:

u must be on a wet jamaican weed meant for d 'strong men'. U are very very funny u dis guy. na now ah knw say u no well. grin

grin
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Guy be careful, buhari is now the president.

Baba has said, he's not gonna jail anybody... cheesy

Ntoooor...
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
lanicky:

Like seriously grin

No vex ehn... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
mistytohcute:
guy as u take waste my time

na so dey go waste your time

mtchewwww

Sometimes, it's not what you say that you mean.
whatsoever you mean ma, So shall it be for you.
Peace.
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
ademoladeji:

Ola, my partner in crime, my co- cherrybrown trouble seeker, my one n only e-paddy, remember I told you not to take mama shaki's jedi this morning with that expired weed!

Why you take am behind me?

I will report you to Abeni-Agbon

Kekekekekekikikikikikikibwabwabmabwakwakwakwakwa grin grin grin

laughing like faulty generator.grin

Bro, na Okoli put that expired weed inside my beans when I sleep, no be my fault mhen cheesy the thing just format my senses

In my right brain NOTHING IS LEFT

In my left brain NOTHING IS RIGHT

cool

o boy! see rap lines. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by falcon01: 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

old quote, I heard that when I was still 7.
i you among the roaming abi dem don catch you
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
falcon01:
i you among the roaming abi dem don catch you

question for d gods... the gods ooooooo
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by RobinHez(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

grin

I'll pretend I didn't see your 1st statement cool
hehe...cheesy
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by tuk2ato(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2015
Honestly there should be a way to know who liked one's post.
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Chadso(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

My guy is talking from experience. grin

Ma partner in crime!!! Hafa na
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2015
tuk2ato:
Honestly there should be a way to know who liked one's post.

and You'll discover that, are your e-enemies that are liking your posts grin
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by ademoladeji(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Kekekekekekikikikikikikibwabwabmabwakwakwakwakwa grin grin grin

laughing like faulty generator.grin

Bro, na Okoli put that expired weed inside my beans when I sleep, no be my fault mhen cheesy the thing just format my senses

In my right brain NOTHING IS LEFT

In my left brain NOTHING IS RIGHT

cool

o boy! see rap lines. grin

Laffing in #Swahili
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Chadso:

Ma partner in crime!!! Hafa na

Crime shocked shocked shocked

***runs out for my safety***

I may contest for presidential post 2mao they'll now start using VII. against me that '''I'v committed a crime b4 which you were my partner''

TUFIA!!!! cheesy
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Chadso(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Crime shocked shocked shocked

***runs out for my safety***

I may contest for presidential post 2mao they'll now start using VII. against me that '''I'v committed a crime b4 which you were my partner''

TUFIA!!!! cheesy

Don't worry. That time, I'll come for u like amaechi came for Wike
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Nobody: 6:01am On May 30, 2015
Chadso:
Blebleswag even you too... Oya!!
E for better say we knw who like our post n comments tho
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by fahohzhy(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2015
Omo! u gat me o

1 Like

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Chadso(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2015
Blebleswag:

E for better say we knw who like our post n comments tho

sure thin na.. e for make me sabi ma fans ni
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
mistytohcute:
guy as u take waste my time

na so dey go waste your time

mtchewwww
You lived up to your personal text. I'm impressed. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say No To WEED!!! Funny Pix / How Jobless Are Nairalanders / Why English Is Hard(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.