Stats: 3,154,969 members, 7,825,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. (4139 Views)

Man Who Still Doesn’t Know Who Won Election Wants To Keep It That Way / Nairalander/ Threads/ Posts That Made You Laugh Hard In 2015 / 16 Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
Can you pls click back button, I only need "views" not "comments" tongue grin

AM ACTUALLY COMPETING FOR D MOST DUMB THREAD OF THE WEEK cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
There are too many mad people on nairaland

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Hawlahscho(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

***shocked***

***it should be mistake, Let me ask him again***

Bro sad you typed "mad" instead of "Nice"
pls correct that. Thanks.

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

***shocked***

***it should be mistake, Let me ask him again***

Bro sad you typed "mad" instead of "Nice"
pls correct that. Thanks.
oju e ti shu

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by BrightEye(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
Wallahi, even seun will view this nonsense.

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by bhaliz44(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

oya clap for yourself undecided ....for ya small mind this thing funny ba angry
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by RobinHez(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
many are they that are mad...but only a few roam the streets...sad

but op u kinda got me grin

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by RobinHez(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
wjen he go first see the title, he go shock grin
BrightEye:

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by realtestament(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
I rate u number 1 mumu already...

#Congrats

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by psucc(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2015
. . . and unfortunately no button to vote you the 'Most Dumb Mumu of the Century'

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by barackodam: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
lol.....ola....you got me

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by falcon01: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
many are mad

but only few are roaming

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by jimohibrahim(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2015
[size=19pt]THUNDER FIRE YOUR COCKEREL [/size]

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by femidejulius(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
OP.. Watever you smoked is really working on u

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by GURION: 5:51pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Chisos!!! shocked grin

See d way i rushed to view. Choi...guy u don try sha.

BTW...oga seun it wont b a bad idea if dis is made a possibility ooo. Just saying.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by blessedvisky(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
Seun
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Mcowubaba: 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
lol.....u have won it already.....
Dumb thread of the week goes to u Sire.....
Mods go view this thread diegrin to check whether Nairaland has been hacked or compromised...lol....

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Chadso(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2015
Adeh39... I can't be fooled alone... Cum along too *winks*

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2015
This is the result of taking 25 bottles of origin...... and 13 wraps of weed.
Smh for you.
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
Chadso:
Adeh39... I can't be fooled alone... Cum along too *winks*

The guy is drunk
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Chadso(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2015
Blebleswag even you too... Oya!!
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
Yah allah!! OP, Receive sense by the power of sango,in Jesus name!!!

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Chadso(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2015
adeh39:
This is the result of taking 25 bottles of origin...... and 13 wraps of weed.

Smh for you.

Lols... Leave ma man oo.. D guy is having a serious long term orgasm.. Dis typ is caused majorly by skunk mixed wit cat shii
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by eraly(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

u must be on a wet jamaican weed meant for d 'strong men'. U are very very funny u dis guy. na now ah knw say u no well. grin

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by WhoBeThisMan: 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
Guy be careful, buhari is now the president.
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by lanicky(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

Like seriously grin
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
guy as u take waste my time

na so dey go waste your time

mtchewwww
Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala viewing... grin

Even the mod want to know how to check those who like his post grin

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by noordean(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
clap for urself. U got me.

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by ademoladeji(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Ola, my partner in crime, my co- cherrybrown trouble seeker, my one n only e-paddy, remember I told you not to take mama shaki's jedi this morning with that expired weed!

Why you take am behind me?

I will report you to Abeni-Agbon

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
Op na ur left yansh

Re: How To Know Who Liked Your Posts on Nairaland Revealed. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2015
BrightEye:
exactly,seun would be like "so enikan ti fee ka parole wa"

Stupid! / Akpor's Testimony / 99% Will Fail This Riddle