Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop (1036 Views)

5 Nigerian Startups That Raised $1million In 2016 / 7 Things To Do Before Investing In Properties / Investing In Federal Government Bonds In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by CashdownNG: 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
I must say, this has been a long journey so far.
when I conceived the idea of a pawnshop most of
my friends laughed mainly because it sounded like
por.n - shop so that cracked since ribs a bit.

however for the past year and a half its been a
wonderful experience creating something that
hasn't existed in any form whatsoever.

I remember the time I had a little chat with Chika
Nwobi of 440.ng and his question was

do you know of any pawnshops in the country?

inasmuch i saw that as a honest question, I also
saw it laced with doubt, and with that i knew that
I either was on to something or on something for
me to continue.

I took option 2 and believe me
it's been a revelation. from the business plan to
calculation heuristics etc it's been out of the
charts. now i ask you all, how's investing in such
an idea sound?

i can provide more details of my business with
adequate replies.
Re: Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by CashdownNG: 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
if anyone is interested in a sit down or kindly PM me. business plan, cash expenses and revenue books are available to a serious buyer..
Re: Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by Angelstartups(f): 11:00pm On May 30, 2015
Hello, you sound really passionate about your idea, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance. And also send a mail to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.
Re: Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by CashdownNG: 12:49am On May 31, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello, you sound really passionate about your idea, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance. And also send a mail to admin@angelstartups.com.ng.

Hi, sent you a mail thanks
Re: Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by CashdownNG: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria is Africa's answer to pawngo, check techcabal for more details.
Re: Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by CashdownNG: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Wow!

getting some orders and deals from some Nairalanders regarding and on my site!...

thanks all.. together we can make the dream come true!
Re: Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by CashdownNG: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now, what's a pawnshop? simply put, it's a place where people go to exchange their goods for cash. it can either be a loan facility or direct cash for commodity.
benefits of a pawnshop include providing cash in times of need, quick loans, faster sales for products that are needed for quick cash etc.
Now, an online pawnshop provided next gen services whereby users get to fasten such process with the use of the internet, users can send details of their product for preminary discussions prior to an agent meeting up to seal the deal .
A faster and potentially the fastest way to sell to come.
Other features to the franchise is to be unveiled in due time but it's something disruptive to the economic atmosphere.

interested in talking more?, kindly PM me for more details.
Re: Investing In Nigerian Startups: Online Pawnshop by petersmith485: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Pawn shops give loans to their potential customers against collaterals that could be silver and gold coins or another things. Pawnbrokers are able to make money because they are going to offer people that are desperate for cash a lower price point for their valuables.

(1) (Reply)

Quarry Bussiness / A Land For Sale / Financial And Career Empowerment (no Need For Referrals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.