Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Where Are Jumia Affiliates? This Offer Is Going To Break The Internet: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Are Jumia Affiliates? This Offer Is Going To Break The Internet: (464 Views)

Fact File: See How The Seven Keys Of The Internet Work - Naijatechguy / Grab This Offer: Adsense Account For Sale At Affordable Price!!!! / Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Jumia Affiliates? This Offer Is Going To Break The Internet: by Catalyst007(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
Jaw-dropping prices on mobile devices across all brands on Jumia: 1st - 7th June, 2015 is Jumia's mobile week | Stay tuned!

As a Webmaster and a Jumia affiliate, I take it as a duty to inform you all of this upcoming week. Don't miss out in earning big!

VISIT:

http://onlineshopping-productreviews..com/2015/05/1st-7th-june-2015-is-jumias-mobile-week.html
Re: Where Are Jumia Affiliates? This Offer Is Going To Break The Internet: by sleeknaija(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
I've registered for Jumia affiliate but no reply yet from them. Who can help out?
Re: Where Are Jumia Affiliates? This Offer Is Going To Break The Internet: by Catalyst007(m): 2:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Just be patient. Jumia is quite stick with their program than Konga... Do all they ask you to do and you'll hopefully be approved

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters On 2go Drop Your 2go Username Let's Get To Know Each Other / Kaduna Web Developer Please Come In / The New Unbreakable,unhackable, And Waterproof Turing Phone Is Around The Cornea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.