Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Big Snake Found Near My Car - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Big Snake Found Near My Car (1367 Views)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Snake Found Near My Car by KingMicky3286: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Today, is the happiest day of my life as God saved me to dangers of snake bite. I went to a shop and the sun was hot, as i was coming to enter my car i nearly stepped on the big snake that was chasing a Lizard.

I quickly jumped up and the snake ran under one of the cars that was parked by the side.

I called the fire service men, they came and caught the snake and took it and release it into a forest nearby.

Please lets always be-careful and check your car underneaths and engines as they may sneak into such places to rest as.. most of the cars are parked outside.

more on http://eastmanews..com/2016/12/a-big-snake-found-near-my-car.html

Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
May God always protect us.
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by rottable(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
The lord is your strenght
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by tosine25: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
undecided
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by odogwu2007(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Front page things very soon grin
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by Juell(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin all I see is 3 pictures of 3 different snakes. OP there's God O
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by nwaanambra1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
op u can lie!

these 3 snakes are not the same!

telling lies for the sake of lala's front page cheesy cheesy
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by Ojestas(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
This OP sef . . happiest day of your life because snake was found near your car. . Lol
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by afanide: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is really BIG shocked
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by hemartins(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lalasticlala has a snake authenticator device. This your story looks so fake.
Re: A Big Snake Found Near My Car by YhungPablo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
LA click LA FAO

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You To Rock This Jeans / National Assembly Plans To Shut Down Bet9ja Over Refusal To Pay N42.153m Winning / Check Out This Cute Baby With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.