Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' (809 Views)

Dis Is Good For Your Garden, Bar And Resturant / Have You Been To La Mango Bar & Restaurant? / Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' by adebisi1(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2009
The countdown begins, our new Bar and Restaurant will be finished in one week's time, so celebrate with us and take advantage of special rates for our Cabanas "beers"over the next 10 days!!

Call Bisi on 08064719927 or 017606624

Bisbel Bar & Restaurant

Address: KM 16,ijoko ojodu Road,Olajumoke.
NEPASCOOP BUS-STOP
AKUTE,IFO LOCAL GOVT AREA OF OGUN STATE: 

We are having a show @ bisbel Bar & Restaurant tomorrow sunday 31st of june
Re: New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' by DisGuy: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2009
congrats

lets see da picture of the place and the map cheesy
Re: New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' by adebisi1(m): 1:54am On Feb 19, 2009
Dis Guy @ thanks for the comment i will upload pics soon
Re: New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' by adebisi1(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2009
We are having a show @ bisbel Bar & Restaurant tomorrow sunday 31st of june
Re: New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' by EanZer: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
I am curious about your Bisbel Bar & Restaurant. I wonder if I try to visit once your restaurant this coming vacation of mine. I will ask my family to come along with me. I hope this plan of mine will be post rue.
Re: New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' by adebisi1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2010
The Bar has been closed down , Bad Naija management
Re: New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' by DisGuy: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2010
Are you serious shocked shocked

Closed down already, na real wa o

(1) (Reply)

Need A Small Chops And Chicken, Asun, Please Give Us A Call. / For All Your Printing Needs Call Rsk2print And We Will Be @ Your Doorstep / Expert In Turbocharger Repair, Servicing And Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.