Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,733 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. (1384 Views)

Dis Is Good For Your Garden, Bar And Resturant / New Bar And Restaurant " Bisbel Bar & Restaurant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. by ifyalways(f): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hello.
A decent and 2 star hotel @ Toyin,Ikeja has for rent,a bar/restaurant.The person would have to get all s/he would need for the business,manages and controls the place 100% and would only be paying "rent" fees at the end of the month.

Just for the records,the hotel have been in existence for the past 7 years and therefore enjoys good patronage.Intrested?signify your interest here and leave your contact.

Thanks.
Re: Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. by bigx(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2012
ifyalways: Hello.
A decent and 2 star hotel @ Toyin,Ikeja has for rent,a bar/restaurant.The person would have to get all s/he would need for the business,manages and controls the place 100% and would only be paying "rent" fees at the end of the month.

Just for the records,the hotel have been in existence for the past 7 years and therefore enjoys good patronage.Intrested?signify your interest here and leave your contact.

Thanks.

Still available? I'm interested in this, Please mail if its still available let's talk.
Re: Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. by missfendi: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2012

Thanks.

ifyalways is a jobless spammer, proceed with caution
Re: Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. by missfendi: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2012

Thanks.

This is spam, proceed with caution
Re: Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. by missfendi: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2012

Thanks.

THIS POSTER IS A SPAMMER AND 419 (SEE COMPUTERS - BULK EMAIL POST UNDER HER PROFILE)
Re: Bar And Restaurant Within A Hotel. by philoxford(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ ifyalways,
Please is this offer still available? I am interested. However, in view of some of the comment made here, it would be nice if you can provide here a contact phone number or email where one can reach you. Whenever I list any post, I alway provide those contact. It is very effective and adds credibility to the offer. Moreover it is not everyone that would want his/her email displayed on a thread. If this offer is still available, please indicate so, and I will reach out to you.

(1) (Reply)

Lowest Price 4 New Intel Dual Hp 75,000 / Large Quantity Of Gas Cylinders For Sale @N7,000 / How Can I Make Money With My Liberty Reserve? My Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.