Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend (5345 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / See Yusuf Buhari And His Sister / Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by tola9ja: 11:01pm On May 29, 2015
There has been a massive unrest since photos of Yusuf Buhari hit the net yesterday, with a lot of my Igbo sisters wearing Niqab and declaring undying love for the young man, after due diligence I present to you the real girlfriend of Yusuf Buhari,

Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by tola9ja: 11:02pm On May 29, 2015
BUT MISS NAIRALAND IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THIS GIRL
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by vizkiz: 11:06pm On May 29, 2015
tola9ja:

you need a dentist to work on your eyes...yes I Know I mentioned dentist cuz your problem don pass watin an Ophthalmologists fit do grin

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by tola9ja: 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
vizkiz:

you need a dentist to work on your eyes...yes I Know I mentioned dentist grin

THAT MEANS AM RIT

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Chibuhealth(f): 11:12pm On May 29, 2015
Mtchewwwww
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by tola9ja: 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Mtchewwwww

Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by AfricanApple(f): 12:14am On May 30, 2015
great eyes smiley
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Magician1503(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2015
AfricanApple:
great eyes smiley

African Star Apple...forgot what I wanted to write
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Sommyangel(f): 3:53am On May 30, 2015
But this dude is not that fine na.. Why are ladies cooing over him

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by axortedbabe(f): 4:15am On May 30, 2015
Wetin dem say dis small boy do sef..
Can sum one remind me again..
That's a very lovely girl there..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 9:42am On May 30, 2015
tola9ja:

shine your eyes grin
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by AfricanApple(f): 10:08am On May 30, 2015
Magician1503:

African Star Apple...forgot what I wanted to write
lies!!!!!
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Magician1503(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2015
AfricanApple:
lies!!!!!

How women jump into conclusions!! cheesy
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by AfricanApple(f): 10:29am On May 30, 2015
Magician1503:

How women jump into conclusions!! cheesy
how men likes to flatter to get something undecided
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by fharmah(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2015
forget d dude d guy get eyes for him to c dah fyn chick ny idiot who say dah gurl isnt preeti go mari monkey were dea lick lime
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Moblord(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2015
why is it that nobody noticed it earlier?
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by pat077: 1:24pm On May 30, 2015
He is not Buhari's only son, he is Aisha's only son. Buhari has two sons.
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by abei: 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
Nigerian's can hype for the world sha
D dude is as normal as every oda kid in naija..
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by danose99(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2015
Sommyangel:
..smh..are you fine?...wash off those make up nd look at ur mirror well angry
Sommyangel:
..smh..are you fine?...wash off those make up nd look at ur mirror well
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 30, 2015
tola9ja:
Baba, are you related to stevie wonder?
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by tpiadotcom: 8:29pm On May 30, 2015
is this the same person who was shown in the other pictures?
Re: President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend by Magician1503(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2015
AfricanApple:
how men likes to flatter to get something undecided

Now that's flying into conclusion! Lmao
You're hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Read What A JSS 2 Student Wrote To A Girl / Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) / Oge Okoye Covers Fashion Magazine, Editarnish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.