Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. (5719 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / President Buhari’s Only Son Yusuf Buhari And His Girlfriend / See Yusuf Buhari And His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by Fatdon(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
President Buhari's only son, Yusuf
caused a meltdown yesterday when
he out of the blues appeared and
was pictured coming back to
Nigeria with his dad for the
inauguration. Ladies have declared their undying love for the young
man, who unfortunately already has
a boo. According to Twitter
user @Ahkimace, pictured above is
Yusuf and his equally stunning
girlfriend.
www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/sorry-ladies-i-have-photo-of-yusuf.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:26pm On May 29, 2015
grin cute I say
Re: Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
Lol he looks just like hs father...

And to d ladies dyn for him, hav some sense of selfworth please!
Re: Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin cute I say
yeah.. Do u like him?
Re: Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by Niwdog(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
Smh for some dullard girls we have in nigeria.
we have handsome fulanis out there but they wont notice them cause of they have nothing
and when we say money is their driving force, them go say na lie.

But this yusuf babe set oo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah.. Do u like him?
lol my lips r sealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by Cutehector(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol my lips r sealed lipsrsealed grin
they bera be seald.. grin or else I will like zara...
Re: Photo Of Yusuf Buhari's Girlfriend. by tpiadotcom: 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
[img]http://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBm_RzKNcPdFzFF&w=470&h=246&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffashionbuzz.tv%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F05%2F3224.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&sx=0&sy=0&sw=450&sh=236[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy From Lagos Needs Serious Relationship {details Here} / Checkout Wiild Photos From A Lesbian Pool Party In Lagos (photos) / 16 Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Are Lawyers (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.